Metal furniture refinish - Tyler

2,190 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by chuckenvy
Visor Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am posting for a friend. Does anyone know of a place in town that will sandblast/strip a metal patio set and then repaint without breaking the bank?
Josepi
AG
This may not help any, but my wife has gotten some furniture sprayed by Stone's Auto Works in Tyler. She wanted a super glossy white finish on some chairs, and they sprayed them with auto paint. They turned out pretty good. The guys who run the shop there are pretty nice guys too. I don't think they really love spraying furniture, but it's something they will squeeze in between auto jobs. My wife had to do some begging on the phone to get them to agree to do it (They probably would have told a man to F off). I know a few interior designers in Tyler use them for furniture as well.

No idea if they will sand blast or not. Might be worth a call though.

http://stonesautoworkstyler.com/
armymom
We have had our black wrought iron patio furniture since 1990. We have painted them twice with Krylon Rust Protector Hammered Finish. Easy, inexpensive and lasts a long time..big bang for your buck!
chuckenvy
look up Battlehammer designs on facebook.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.