I have a residential & commercial carpet/tile/upholstery cleaning business based in Lindale and am in the market for a full time person. I would post in the "Job Network" section of the forum but this job may not be of that caliber; I am in need of a technician not a degree'd engineer, etc.

The person I am looking for does not have to have any experience with carpet or upholstery care. Frankly, I would rather them not have any experience at all. What I look for is work ethic and desire for quality customer service - everything else I can teach. I am not a "churn & burn" employer and do not usually advertise when hiring but these days it seems harder than usual to find motivated people. The position is not gender specific either. This is not steam cleaning, my process uses no water and my 12 year old daughter can use the equipment.

Since this job requires going into peoples homes and dealing with the general public, I do require a clean background and no facial tattoos - professional appearance is very important! The pay starts at $10.00 an hour and unlike most other employers I am willing to pay more based on performance.

www.TexasDryCarpetCleaning.com
www.facebook.com/texasdry
(903)253-8853