Recommendation for Internet service in Longview?

2,052 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by tam2002
scott06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just moved to Longview and need to order internet service. Who do you guys recommend?
Stive
AG
You might not have many options. You might ask the neighbors (or realtors) where you're looking at buying a home and see who they use and what's even available.

I'm in Tyler but depending on where we live around here, Suddenlink is pretty much it. We can't get Uverse where we are and I live in a neighborhood right on the edge of the city limits.
Aggie-Stuck-at-SFA
Anything but Longview-Kilgore Cable. They are much worse than Suddenlink ever thought of. Service and employees are worse than the drivers license office. For the price my family pays for standard (not hd) cable and standard Internet (just slightly faster than dial up) I could has several hundred channels in any other town. We live in spring hill and our only options are cable or dish. I think other parts of town and SH have more options. If you want to stream Netflix anything but Longview Kilgore is better. Sorry for the rant.
aggieforester05
AG
I hate Longview Cable too because of the way they run their business. That being said, they are by far the most reliable and fastest residential internet service you can get in Longview. I stream Netflix constantly, they don't throttle and my internet always works. I've been paying $36/month for 5mpbs. I had AT&T Uverse before and it was overpriced and slow.
Brock Sampson
AG
We've had longview Kilgore cable and at&t here in spring Hill. They both suck. LKC is the better of the two imo.

Better than suddenly though. Hated that company while living in College Station.
tam2002
AG
Use Roku so for my tv I stream constantly and Longview-Kilgore cable works fine for us...haven't had much problem and the speed is good...pay about 38 a month
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.