Hunting Leases in Cass County

4,154 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by runlola
JuliusCaesarAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for an affordable place in Cass County to hunt deer and hog. Will be moving to the area soon. Would like to have something for the fall of 2015. You guys know anywhere good?
-----------------------------------------------------------
gigemhilo
AG
I don't know specifically, but there are a lot of good hunting along the Sulphur River. That is where I would look if I was looking for a lease. There is also some government permit land in the Bryans Mill area - so you could do that if you cant find anywhere. My brother-in-law's family land is adjacent to that, and they have some pretty good hunting every year - especially hog and duck. It can be a little crowded during deer season though.

You may also want to check out Broseco Ranch. It's sitting right at the fork of the Sulphur River and White Oak Creek. I know they do guided hunts on that land, but not sure about leases. I know the guy that is in charge of their wild game - good guy. Just google Broseco and you should get their contact info.

gigemhilo
AG
Technically Broseco is in Morris and Titus counties, but I think it would be worth your look. Not too far away.
who?mikejones
AG
My granddad used to noodle in the sulphur river. let me ask around about the leases.
runlola
AG
I'm really late to the game here, but I'm from Cass County (no longer live there). All of the fellas in my family have a lease in Lodi (on the Cass/Marion County line) off Highway 43 going toward Caddo Lake but all of them also hunt on their own properties. What part of Cass County are you moving/have you moved to?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.