Travis B

3,104 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AGC
progress
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know this guy out in Tyler?
suprafly03
AG
So you're curious if we know a guy that goes around Tyler calling himself "Travis B"?

I'm probably a bit older than anybody that would call himself that, but I've never heard of him...

I'm 33 years old.
AGC
AG
I know an ag with that first name and last initial here in Tyler but I've never heard him refer to himself as 'Travis B'. Do I need to watch out for him?
Stive
AG
I know a "Travis B" in Tyler...

Curious why you're asking.
Stive
AG
Actually, the more I think about this, if this is the Travis B that I know of, I'm REALLY wanting to hear the OP's reasons for asking.
AGC
AG
I have it on good authority that OP is a friend of Travis B that lives in the metroplex who did this to mess with him. My hypothesis is Drunk Wiseass TexAgsing got the best of someone early on a Sunday night.

I can vouch for Travis B being good people. I'll be happy to have him buy someone a beer if they think otherwise.
Stive
Dro07
AG
wtf is going on here?
who?mikejones
Travis B
This is Travis B, and I heard that you fools were down here disrespecting my name.

As a kid, you ever look into the mirror and say Candyman three times? Well now you've said Travis B. three times, and here I am *****es.

What you need....you know?
Dro07
AG
Is this Travis B?

buy_dont_lease
AG
Two better questions than the one OP posed:

1. Who in Tyler doesn't know Travis B?
2. Why is OP so jelly?
AGC
AG
quote:
This is Travis B, and I heard that you fools were down here disrespecting my name.

As a kid, you ever look into the mirror and say Candyman three times? Well now you've said Travis B. three times, and here I am *****es.

What you need....you know?

Killin it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.