Veteran looking to move back to Tyler

1,587 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Aggiehunter34
Aggiehunter34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Hello all,

I have recently retired from the Air Force after 22 years this past August and my family and I are looking to relocate back home to Tyler. I am currently working as a Patient Safety Manager and enjoy the work. I am not locked into a job in the healthcare setting, but I do have a lot of experience as both a medical technician and clinical manager. I also have extensive experience in leadership and management along with an ability to learn fast and excel in any capacity. I have a Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Management and a Master's in Business Administration with a concentration in strategic leadership. I completed an 18 hour human resources certification as well, but I have not taken any certification exam to date.

My background also includes in service recruiting for the Air Force for 4 years where I was ranked #1. I also have numerous hours of classroom instruction as an instructor. I can send my resume on request to anyone that you know who may be hiring. Thanks so much for your time.
tx.agg.96
AG
The hospitals are a good place to start. Seems like TMF is always looking for clinic managers.
I'll send you a contact in talent acquisition, but I dont have any pull over there.
Aggiehunter34
S
quote:
The hospitals are a good place to start. Seems like TMF is always looking for clinic managers.
I'll send you a contact in talent acquisition, but I dont have any pull over there.
Thank you!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.