5 guys

4,252 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by pantherag
tx.agg.96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Broke the 3 month rule and had an early dinner, couple people in front of us at about 5:15. But when we were done the line was crazy.
Mike92
AG
We did the same thing yesterday. Probably at about the same time.
Josepi
AG
Is it any good?
Mike92
AG
I liked it. To be fair though, I was really hungry for a burger.
AGC
AG
I ate there yesterday for lunch. I've had Five Guys before when I lived in Columbia and several other places where they have them. Josepi I don't think you'll be blown away by it in terms of taste or variety but it's not a bad burger. I'd say they're competitive with all of the fast casual restaurants in terms of quality and taste. You'll get a good size burger and the fry portions are large. Just get used to paying $10 for a burger and fries (before a drink).
tx.agg.96
AG
quote:
I'd say they're competitive with all of the fast casual restaurants in terms of quality and taste. You'll get a good size burger and the fry portions are large. Just get used to paying $10 for a burger and fries (before a drink).
Josepi
AG
I've eaten at one years ago in Dallas, I just don't remember it being remarkable. Is it better than Smashburger, because I'm not a fan of theirs. I would prefer Braums or Whataburger to Smashburger. I think Mooyah is pretty decent, but that shopping center is such a pain to get in and out of, I don't go there often.
tx.agg.96
AG
yes, better than smashburger. closer to mooyah.

my fav burger right now is burger grind, although its the furthest from the house.
Stive
AG
Where is Burger Grind and where is Five Guys?
Josepi
AG
5 guys is right behind the Kens Pizza in the shopping center with Michaels, Pier 1,etc. Right there are Broadway and the loop across from the mall.

Don't know about Burger Grind.
tx.agg.96
AG
Five guys is in the French Quarter. Where the DQ was.
Burger Grind is out on old Jacksonville just past the Bruno's.
Post removed:
by user
AGC
AG
quote:
my fav burger right now is burger grind, although its the furthest from the house.
I'm listening...

Has been to far for me to visit but I might have to arrange a lunch.
two93ags
AG
My son loves Burger Grind. Haven't been to the Tyler 5 guys yet. I like that Mooyah will let me order online for to go orders.

buy_dont_lease
AG
I need to check out burger grind, it's right by my house, and I've heard good things.
suprafly03
AG
Burger Grind is legit.

I love that place!
buy_dont_lease
AG
Can confirm, burger grind was awesome. Also seemed to be slightly cheaper than Juicy's, and the patty is probably the best I can recall having. Will be returning for sure.
pantherag
AG
Burger Grind for the win! Followed by Reggie's Burgers, then Juicy's on Old Jacksonville.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.