Tyler traffic

6,009 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AGC
Physical Graffiti
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
69 north to loop 49 east (49 is a toll)
Take 110 (Troup HWY) North all the way in.
Hospitals will be on your right past 5th street.

edit: to add toll info
Dro07
AG
thats the quickest but you hit a toll. if you want out of the toll go up 69 north and take a right on Grande then a left on Troup (110)
tx.agg.96
AG
for TMF, my FIL would take 69, right at houston st. then right at fleishel, then right on dawson.
Stive
AG
Also depends on time of day. If it's before 7 AM, then straight down Broadway to 5th, right on 5th, left on Beckham.

If any later than that, then 69 to Grande or Tollway then it's 50/50 on whether taking Paluxy all the way to dead end, then right, then left on Broadway, or cut all the way to 110.

What's Old Jacksonville like to take it all the way in during the morning drive? I'm not ever over on that side of town that early.

Dro07
AG
quote:

What's Old Jacksonville like to take it all the way in during the morning drive? I'm not ever over on that side of town that early.

Turrible! Traffic flows on broadway not so much on OJ.
AGC
AG
Before we left flint over a year ago I was going 155 every day to avoid OJ. Traffic assessment of OJ is spot on.

For the hospital route from 69 consider cutting through on Lake rather than 5th or Houston.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.