Tyler Realtor

4,376 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AggieGunslinger
AggieGunslinger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any Aggie Realtors in Tyler? Starting to look for a house in the area.
jmm
I am pretty much retired these days but will be glad to point you in the right direction. You can email mark at j mark miller dot com
Josepi
AG
I just so happen to know the person who could make you a great deal on this house: http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2832-Curtis-Dr_Tyler_TX_75701_M75291-47010?row=1

We have known and used Jim and Callie McCain (father and daughter) with Remax for forever, and they are great people. Not Aggies, but they are great friends with the Manziel clan and they probably attend more Aggie games than I do.
Stive
AG
Brad Newberry is one of the nicest guys on the planet (despite being a Baylor guy) and has been our real estate agent on two different deals. He's been doing it quite a while and knows his stuff.

RockOn
If you're looking for a local Aggie banker to finance the purchase, shoot me a message.

We don't sell our loans, serviced at the bank, and you'll always deal with me.
Owlagdad
Not an Ag- but dad, son, brother, uncle of Ags. But am Tyler realtor. Like to find you a house. I work hard at finding right place without pressure . scott@eganateam.com-- WP&Co.
TylerRealtor
Please give me a call. We are the largest team in Tyler with over 440 home sales in 2014. Zach Burks, The Burks Team. 9033162816

AggieGunslinger
AG
Sorry to revive a dead post but I am looking for RockOn's contact info.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.