Anyone know of a painter in Tyler who can spray furniture?

2,533 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by tx.agg.96
Josepi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife bought some wooden dining room chairs that she wants to spray a glossy white. Anybody know someone who could do that (and no, I'm not spray painting these things in the backyard)? I have some good painters I use, but none of them have a spray booth set-up that they could take these chairs to. She actually went over to Stones Auto Works, because they spray furniture for a few of the interior designers in town, but they weren't really interested. The chairs have all kinds of scrolls and curves that would make them a nightmare for me to paint, but a pro with a booth could probably have it done pretty quickly. I'm just trying to find one.

Thanks
tx.agg.96
AG
my wife is good friends with this chick, but i dont know what her paint setup is like.
odds and ends
Josepi
AG
We know Whitney. Her mom was my wife's first boss when we moved to Tyler. Good family.

Hadnt thouggt about her. In my head I was picturing a Hispanic guy with a Sherwin Williams t-shirt, but we will give Whitney a call.
tx.agg.96
AG
Oh wait I know the guy you're talking about too but I don't think he does much furniture I'll ask him on Monday.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.