Nacogdoches Rentals

3,104 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by bdenby
KALALL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags, I've recently accepted a job in Naacogdoches and was wondering if anybody here has a good place to look for a house or apartment to rent? Most of the nicer apartments look like they're student only and everything else looks less than desirable.
nactownag
AG
Welcome to Nac. Just curious, what are you doing here?

As far as rentals go...

I've got a great place in mind, but I live there now.

Otherwise, I agree that most all of the apartments are focused on the students.

I know of one condo place that a friend rented that was really nice (not sure if it's open or not)

You have something in mind for your budget or what you're looking for as far as number of rooms?

Probably your best bet is to drive around and look. A friend is renting a pretty nice house for $800/mo I think.

-Jason Barber '08
936-371-2140
KALALL
AG
I accepted a position at Stephen F Austin as their Assistant General Counsel. I'll be starting there the 13th and would love to me up with some good Ags in the area.
KALALL
AG
I just noticed you posted your number. I'll give you a call tomorrow.
Post removed:
by user
Stive
AG
kaleb....nactown is good people. You're in good hands as far as Aggies go in that neck of the woods!

Good luck on your new adventure! Larry Oneal is an old marketing professor that is an Aggie and a GREAT guy. Todd Brown, who works in the business college in the finance area is also a good guy and I think his wife is the DA there in town or maybe an ADA....always good to know a prosecutor.

JD Shellnut
AG
I rent an apartment at university hill apts. Some students but mostly working familys. It's a very quite apt complex and very non-ghetto.
bdenby
AG
Kaleb- tell that guy you work for to suck it.

He's my brother-in-law.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.