Dry cleaning in tyler

2,415 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Stive
JAG03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where is the best/cheapest place to go? Everywhere I have called it was about $4 per item. Is there somewhere cheaper?
Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They have a little bit different set up, and it's not always the most convenient, but Silverado's Cleaners is one of the cheapest around. I think their set up is all items are the same price, I can't remember what that price is, but it's definitely less than $4.

They have a drop off location on Paluxy in that new shopping center between Jeff Davis and Cumberland. Their main location is on 5th street between Golden and the East Loop.

The owner is Kyle Hargett. He's an Aggie, played football for Jackie back in the mid-80's before transferring to Colorado to focus 100% on track. His uncle is Ed Hargett....Ag QB from the 60's.

Reason I say they have a "different set up" is that you pay when you drop off....not when you pick up. They don't have a drive through, and no same day service. But they do decent work, so it's not all bad.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.