Anyone Doing The Aggie Club Thing Sunday?

2,446 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Dro07
Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Yell Leaders are at Tyler Tennis and Swim Sunday afternoon. Free swimming and pizza (at least I'm pretty sure it's free).

Anyone else going?
Post removed:
by user
AGC
AG
Nope. Young child. Eat extra pizza for me please.
Josepi
AG
How was it?

I got an e-mail from someone about it on Saturday, and the subject of the e-mail was something along the lines of Yell Leader Pool Party which I thought sounded pretty gay, so I deleted it without a read. In retrospect, I probably should have read it as I had absolutely nothing going on Sunday, and it was probably fun.
Stive
AG
It was pretty fun actually.

I'm not sure how many years they've done it this way (at least last year and this year) but they had a pizza party out at the pavilion at Tyler Tennis and Swim then the yell leaders jump in the shallow end of the swimming pool and lead a short yell practice. Entry to the club was free so the kids had a good time swimming and playing on the play ground equipment.

Decent little crowd there (one of the board members said it was probably one of the bigger ones they've had), maybe 50-60 people coming and going.

Tyler A&M club is rafling off a old cart that's been decked out Aggie to raise money and they had it out there last night for the first time. It's pretty impressive! Seats are maroon and have block ATM sewn into them, decals on the front and side....it's tastefully done and pretty impressive. Tickets are $50 each and they're selling 200 of them. Drawing will be in Sept at the golf tournament.
Dro07
AG
any hotties out there?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.