Lamborghini''s in Tyler....

3,425 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AGC
Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know who drives them? I'm pretty sure there are 2.....a silver one and a red one.

No particular reason.....just snooping.
roveram
AG
Saw one of those a few months ago while in town. Was told that it's some ortho docs.

I'll lmao when those idiots get jacked. Tyler is not Miami.
Post removed:
by user
BMach
AG
Saw a Ferrari at Jack Ryan's in Kilgore a few months back
Stive
AG
I've seen the Ferraris.....there's a red one, yellow one, and a blue one (I think) here in Tyler.

BMach
AG
The one I saw was white
Stive
AG
Yeah that may be the one I called silver. It's kind of an off white, light grey/silver type color.
Ag pride
AG
Just saw a black Ferrari in Tyler, reminded me of this post
aggieforester05
AG
There is several Ferraris and Lambos in Longview. I just finished building a house for a Doc with a Testarossa. There is a female doctor here who drives a Ferrari 458 and another female doctor who drives a RR Phantom. You'll see Gallardos from time to time, but never any bigger lambos.
jmm
My neighbor has a new red Gallardo Spyder. The white Murcielago is a doctor in Tyler. The new red 458 in town is also a doc. There is an active sports car club in Tyler that has lots of Ferraris and Lambos.
suprafly03
AG
Yeah it's a strange deal how many super cars are here in town. I know a number of the owners, they probably don't want me to put their names on a public message board. All the ones that I know are in medicine. Lambos, ferrari's quite a few McLarens in town too...ford GTs and Vipers are fairly commonplace. There a couple of teslas now as well.
suprafly03
AG
Stive, if ur looking for the off-white Lambo, it one of the oral surgeons in town.

Not an Ag, nice guy tho! He went to Michigan.
Reginald Cousins
S
Spotted a yeller one in Longview... of all places Wal-Mart Supercenter in the rain... It would never see rain if I owned it...
AGC
AG
I know one of the owners (a doc in the area). The club used to meet at Tazza occasionally so I saw the others. It was recommended to me to go for a 3 yr old one as the price drops a lot when the warranty is up (but I'm a lolpoor so that won't be happening any time soon). HTH!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.