I am posting today regarding an alumni of Texas A&M and former CORPS member, Taylor Hall. He graduated 5 years ago and was recently involved in a fatal car accident. He was married to an amazing woman that is now left to deal with picking up the pieces to their now broken home. They have a 2 year old son, and Taylor was the sole provider of their family. I have put together a charity campaign to ease her suffering and provide some peace to her mourning. I ask that, if possible, spread the word in hopes that we can raise enough money to support his wife as a newly single mother during these tragic times. I appreciate any support you can offer. It is difficult to know how to help a loved one after a tragic accident, but I believe we can make a difference and ease the transition by raising enough money to support her while she gets back on her feet. Taylor was married to my cousin and was part of my family. We will always love and miss Taylor. I am reaching out to you all as he was always passionate about A&M and his membership in the CORPS. You can find a link to the campaign below. Thank you so much for your time.

Best Regards,
Jessica Blackburn

https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/help-a-widow-and-son-to-survive-a-tragic-loss

[This message has been edited by Helicopter Ben (edited 5/22/2014 12:06p).]