Looking for Hunting Lease

3,498 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BMach
BMach
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I live in Longview and am looking for a hunting lease. Somewhere to shoot a couple deer, ducks are a plus. I have been hunting in Red River County on a lease with 5 other guys, but the land owner has decided to move in a different direction and has decided to not renew our lease. I have a buddy who lives in college station that would be looking to get on the lease with me. Both of us are familiar with MLD if the property is MLD managed. Looking for something in the $1k-$1500 range. TIA
Post removed:
by user
BMach
AG
I'll look you up if I find a place and we need extra guns.
lighthorse69
How big of place you looking for, and are you looking for amenities or just hunting grounds
BMach
AG
Amenities are a plus, but not necessarily needed. Running water would be a plus, I have a generator for electricity. As far as size is concerned I'm open to whatever I can find.
Post removed:
by user
BMach
AG
Haha I haven't forgot man
lighthorse69
Well, I have a place that i wouldn't really call a lease just land with good bucks. It is about 150 acres totally wooded with the exception of pipeline right of way. There are no amenities such as running water. There is a creek if that counts lol. There are deer though and nice ones at that. Also plenty of feral hogs. Not far from Longview (between Gilmer and Lake o the Pines). Let me know if you interested or want to go take a look.
Post removed:
by user
lighthorse69
let me know a day we can meet and we'll give it a look. I haven't hunted there since the 80's but saw 5 beautiful bucks there just last year. I hunt here behind the house on our land between Gilmer and Diana, so never make it over there to hunt. Someone needs to and i'd just as soon it was an Aggie.
BMach
AG
I'd love to check it out as well
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.