Severe Storm last night

1,636 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by oldvalleyrat
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That was our worst storm in NE McAllen since the infamous 2012 hail storm.

(By the way, that 2012 storm is sitting at like #12 for all-time most expensive insurance disasters in Texas.)

It was incredible how much rain fell in such a short amount of time this morning. Hopefully we miss the rest of it this week.
zarbas77
AG
Yep. Lost several limbs from my mesquite trees, had a hackberry blown over in my pasture and had a Palm tree snapped in half.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
OXDL45
AG
Stay safe RGV.
oldvalleyrat
AG
Neighbor lost a 6" limb out of his Mesquite tree. My wife actually slept through that storm! I am always worried about wind and lightning. I am a ham radio operator and I have a 140 foot tower in my back yard with my antennas on it. Since I moved into this house I have had two lightning strikes that did some damage inside the house. Fortunately no damage this time. I live on Alberta Road near Jackson in Edinburg.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.