West Texas
Sponsored by

Where to watch CFB in Marfa or Alpine

3,214 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieOO
AggieOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will be in Davis Mountains SP over labor day weekend. Need a place to watch the UCLA game, and there's likely not much in Ft. Davis, so I'd assume I'd need to drive to Alpine or Marfa. Been to Marfa several times, but never during football season. Only driven through Alpine.

Would preferably like a place that will have multiple games on. Wife went to Wisconsin and they play LSU at the same time as our game.
danw95
AG
Options at 230 are slim but at least it's on cbs. lots of places close between lunch and dinner like the Reata, and railroad blues doesn't open til 4. The holland hotel bar should be open and has a tv usually with a game on.
danw95
AG
I just saw that the game is going to be on SEC Network. Not sure where In alpine to watch. Maybe a marfa bar will have it but your best bet may be the ESPN app on your phone. I'd invite you to my place but it's my wife's birthday and we'll have family in town.
AggieOO
thanks. kind of what i was afraid of.
BillE1976
AG
The Century Limited Bar at The Holland has 2 TV's hooked to Dish. Should be able to watch the game there. Probably have more choices in Alpine since it is larger than Marfa and Fort Davis combined.
AggieOO
thanks!
BurrOak
AG
I'll be in Alpine and the surrounding area this weekend with the wife. We are staying in an Airbnb house in Alpine. The owner informed us yesterday that The Railroad Blues and Harry's Tinaja, both in Alpine, will have the game on.
AggieOO
those were two n the "potential" list.

Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.