West Texas
Sponsored by

Friend moving to El Paso looking for employment opportunities

1,607 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by fta09
Obejuan03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good morning to my friends in the 915. I have an acquaintance of a good friend that is moving to the area in a couple of months that has a very highly qualified marketing/brand management background, including undergraduate and MBA degrees from prestigious universities (Dartmouth and Washington University) and time spent at marketing juggernaut Kimberly Clark. She is looking to continue her career while moving to El Paso for personal reasons. I did used to live in El Paso while stationed out at Fort Bliss, but it has been a while since I have been in the area so any leads or ideas would be greatly appreciated so that I could pass them on to her. . Thanks in advance!
txagman1998
AG
If your friend is looking for classical brand management, Helen of Troy is probably the only real option. They own personal care brands like Pert Plus and Brut. They are HQd on the west side. Other than that, there might be a few market manager type roles with big beverage companies like PepsiCo, Coca Cola, MillerCoors, etc., but pickins will likely be slim. I don't live in El Paso, so unfortunately I don't have any contacts or anything. Best of luck!
fta09
AG
I was out of work most of last year and found LinkedIn (had to sign up for $30/mo) and ziprecruiter were very helpful in searching and applying for work. She should already have a LinkedIn profile anyway. Signing up gives her access to unlimited job searches and 5 messages per month to send to recruiters/hiring managers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.