Preston Manor near Woolforth?

1,762 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MooreTrucker
Hamburger Dan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In Lubbock area, passing time, and saw this housing addition close to Frenship High School. Small lake, clubhouse, nice houses. Anybody have more info?
MousepadMarauder
AG
Sorry to be late to the party but just saw the post.

It is a weird area. If you are shopping for houses you come across some really cool houses out there but they are dirt cheap. Dig a little bit and realtors will tell you the area is cursed so the real estate is cheap. It started with grand plans, but there was a bankruptcy, I believe, and everything kind of went down the tube. Rumor is that someone has bought it and is making it nice.
Hamburger Dan
That's what I've gathered. Scouting around, and came across those. Thanks
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Sorry to be late to the party but just saw the post.

It is a weird area. If you are shopping for houses you come across some really cool houses out there but they are dirt cheap. Dig a little bit and realtors will tell you the area is cursed so the real estate is cheap. It started with grand plans, but there was a bankruptcy, I believe, and everything kind of went down the tube. Rumor is that someone has bought it and is making it nice.
Not just a bankruptcy. The main guy is in prison for embezzlement. Killed that area, and plans for a minor league baseball stadium and team, among other things.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.