Looking for a local Muster

1,504 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CanyonAg77
Luke8512
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy. We are in Parmer county and have been all my life with the exception of 4 yrs in CS. I went to my first Muster since the campus days last year to say here for my father. It was special to me and I'd like to get into a habit of attending. Thought I'd check here for suggestions on one to attend.
topoftexasag
AG
Here is a good website to find which one is most convenient for you. I will be attending the northeast panahandle A&M club's muster. Very special tradition.
http://www.aggienetwork.com/muster/search.aspx
CanyonAg77
AG
The big ones locally are in Amarillo and Lubbock. I've been to the Amarillo one in years past and it was nice. The AMA and LBB are more likely to get the high profile speakers. We have a nice little local Muster in Canyon, maybe 20 to 30 people. Sadly, the timing has been awful for us the last couple of years and we have missed it. Plainview has one that's about the same size or maybe a little bigger than Canyon. Went there a few years ago to say "Here" for my dad.

Any one would welcome you.

Its too late for this year, but if you contact the Association early enough, they will give you a mailing list for your area. If you can set one up for the far west Panhandle plus eastern Newer Mexico, you might get good numbers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.