Seeking Electrical Trade Position in Lubbock

1,916 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by donttreadonme
Sparky97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife recently accepted an assistant professor position at Texas Tech that starts this summer. We plan on moving to Lubbock from Columbus, OH in late June. I have been doing commercial electrical work for the past 15 years. I am also a licensed journeyman in the state of Texas.

I am looking for a commercial journeyman position with a contractor or possibly a position with an electrical supply company. If anyone has any leads or company recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and Gig'Em!

wreckncrew
AG
I'm sorry, Sparky. I just saw your message. Have you found anything yet? I work at a large A/E firm in Lubbock and we are a full service design firm which mean we can do all architecture and engineering. I'll talk to out electrical engineers today and ask who are the electrical contractors they recommend in Lubbock.

Sparky97
AG
I haven't found anything yet. Just mainly trying to get some recommendations, so I have a place to start. It's tough going somewhere cold turkey and trying to figure out which contractors to look at and which to avoid. Any help would be appreciated.
leachfan
I'm in the electrical business in Lubbock. Email me at
Sparky97
AG
Email sent - kmrode@hotmail
donttreadonme
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.