Houston
Sponsored by

Need a room for George concert- cross post

795 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Burn-It
dahouse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I posted this on the aggieland board but this one gets more traffic. Any help is appreciated

I fell into an opportunity for tickets to the George Strait concert. All the hotels are booked. Anyone have a VRBO/AirBnb or just a place I can rent a couple rooms? It's me, my wife, and my MIL. School is out of session so I'm hoping we can get a place to crash Saturday evening.
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
TXAG 05
AG
dahouse said:

I posted this on the aggieland board but this one gets more traffic. Any help is appreciated

I fell into an opportunity for tickets to the George Strait concert. All the hotels are booked. Anyone have a VRBO/AirBnb or just a place I can rent a couple rooms? It's me, my wife, and my MIL. School is out of session so I'm hoping we can get a place to crash Saturday evening.

Where are you coming from? I'd look into something out of town on the way home. Any room in college station is going to be as overpriced as those tickets were.
dahouse
AG
I think we're just going to make the drive back to Katy, everything is booked and/or super pricey.
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
maroon barchetta
dahouse said:

I think we're just going to make the drive back to Katy, everything is booked and/or super pricey.

7F Lodge in Wellborn

https://7flodge.com/

Red Velvet Inn in Navasota
https://www.redvelvetinn.com/
Burn-It
AG
We have a 2 bdrm / 1 bath apartment available for 2 nights on The King's weekend, about 15 minutes south of Kyle Field. Text me if interested and I'll send you more details.

7one3
2zero3
two5four9

For any lurkers here, there is also a 1 bdrm efficiency casita and an RV spot available on the same property.
AKA 13-0
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.