Houston
Sponsored by

countertops

1,436 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by n_touch
rononeill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
anyone have an idea what's reasonable for fabrication and installation? I'm hearing $20/ft and thereabouts
fairviewcrew
Can depend on edging and cut.... Just had some ceaser stone put in for $22/sq ft by a guy who is not a chuck in the truck... So $20 is in the range

Some high end guys want >$25, but don't do that
94chem
Consider pairing it with some other upgrades. How are your cabinet faces & paint? What about the lighting? Floors? Appliances? Don't assume that counters alone will add any value to your home.
SweaterVest
AG
I'm curious about this as well. What kind of countertops are you referring to? $20/ft seems really cheap for granite or something similar.
I think they are saying $20/SF for just fabrication and install (excluding cost of stone)
n_touch
I think that is about what we paid for the fabrication and install in our kitchen. The total for install was $30 a sq ft. Granite itself is not as expensive as it seems, although it is marked up 75-100% even before install.
rononeill
what companies did y'all use?
n_touch
Sonny with Sonny Houston Services. His number is 281-831-8928. He did tile flooring, a new shower, and granite after the floods at my in laws house. He also did our granite in our kitchen.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.