Houston
Sponsored by

Pediatricians inside the loop

1,321 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by shihitemuslim
kass.mob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've recently moved inside the loop from Conroe and I'm looking for a good pediatrician. Any recommendations?
Ags #1
AG
Dr Schlelgel at Houston pediatrics
Kay's Lounge
AG
Another vote for Dr. Schlegel and Dr. Lasics at Houston Pediatric Associates off of Bellaire. They are both amazing... they listen, they take their time with you on each visit and the nurse (Jessica) is awesome.
HtownAg92
AG
Same group, but also recommend Dr. Roland. We have had Schlegel take care of our ninos when Roland is out. We like her too.
Jackal99
AG
What they said. We take our little dude to Dr Lasics (and Dr Schlegel when she's out).
Texan1976
Any of them at Texas Children's pediatrics off Kirby and West Alabama.
Dr. Venkman
AG
We use Dr. Schlegel and Dr. Lasics, but I think they only accept newborns. Could be wrong.
MAROON
AG
We've used Texas Children's Pediatrics (now at Kirby and West Alabama) for over 21 years. My daughter used Dr. Rhonda Smith and my son now uses Dr. Chapman.

Both are great. If you have a son and he is ever going to play sports I cannot recommend Dr. Chapman enough. He did a fellowship in pediatric sports medicine and was great with my son who is a pitcher.
MAS444
AG
We go to Texas Children's on the North Loop (T.C. Jester)...and they're moving to Yale/20th-ish.
shihitemuslim
AG
Dr Janet Pate. Nurture Pediatric. She was with Texas children's Westchase and decided to go out on her own.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.