Houston
Sponsored by

Deacon Baldys (near the woodlands)

2,007 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TXAG 05
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Anyone been out to this place yet? We're thinking of heading out there this weekend.

http://m.chron.com/neighborhood/woodlands/news/article/Food-truck-park-Deacon-Baldy-s-is-now-open-near-9999056.php
water turkey
I just drove by this place the other day and was wondering about it. We live right down the road. Plan to try it soon. Kind of in a weird place. Thought it was part of the nursery.
matt.maggio3
AG
yes, enjoyed it. spent about 4 hours there opening night. good atmosphere, good food, good beers. room for kids to run around.
RingOfive
AG
Place is a joke. I'm actually here right now. 2 burgers, 2 kids quesadillas, 4 cans of soda, and 2 small bags of chips for $50. Stood around for 10 minutes waiting for a place to open up for the 4 of us to sit. Then waited 15 more minutes for the buzzer to go off telling is our food is ready. Then my wife's order was wrong.

Save your time and money.
The Wonderer
AG
RingOfive said:

Place is a joke. I'm actually here right now. 2 burgers, 2 kids quesadillas, 4 cans of soda, and 2 small bags of chips for $50. Stood around for 10 minutes waiting for a place to open up for the 4 of us to sit. Then waited 15 more minutes for the buzzer to go off telling is our food is ready. Then my wife's order was wrong.

Did you not know the prices before hand?

25 minutes is a little long, but still within reason when at a bar.
TXAG 05
AG
RingOfive said:

Sounds like the basic food truck experience.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.