Houston
Sponsored by

Spot To Get Yer Boots Shined?

2,455 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by tramaro1
TKNR_Ags_co21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone got a good spot to get you boots conditioned or shined up? I've been to a guy at Pinto Ranch off Post Oak and he's done good work... Just curious to see what other places might be out there with good reviews from the Tine board.
BMX Bandit
The airport.
jetch17
AG
the carwash
Ag_07
AG
Maida's Boot and Shoe Repair

Right across the street from (although moving soon) Lamar HS. They'll make em look brand new.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Nordstrom
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Rodeo committee meetings are Tuesday, wednesday and Thursday in the NRG center. There are boot shiners on the 2nd level working for tips. Same guys that are there during rodeo.
Dr. Horrible
Tunnels downtown
htownag10
AG
NRG Arena
AlaskanAg08
AG
There is a guy with a booth in the lobby of the hyatt downtown, right up the escalator from the tunnel. Thats my dude.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Joe Pesci comes right to my house. Shines so good, like mirrors on my feet.
Astroag
AG
Billy Batts recommends Tommy Devito

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
Martin Q. Blank
I'll shine your boobs.
David_Puddy
AG
AlaskanAg08 said:

There is a guy with a booth in the lobby of the hyatt downtown, right up the escalator from the tunnel. Thats my dude.

Hell yea....Billy Davis & his son Damion. Best deal in the tunnels.....$70-$80 for unlimited shines for a year. You can drop off as well. They'll haggle with you too....I think my last deal I got 2 years for $130. They've done a good job on my ostrich & gator tails
drumboy
AG
You can get em shined up at The Men's Club while you sit at your table in your socks and drink $1.50 happy hour beers.

Disclaimer: bring throwaway socks cause there's dirty stuff on the floor under the tables.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
drumboy said:

You can get em shined up at The Men's Club while you sit at your table in your socks and drink $1.50 happy hour beers.

Disclaimer: bring throwaway socks cause there's dirty stuff on the floor under the tables.

Downside is they use some sort of glitter polish.
Astroag
AG
Any of these places shine shell cordovan?

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
drumboy
AG
Finn Maccumhail said:

drumboy said:

Downside is they use some sort of glitter polish.
Nah, the guy always did a good job. The glitter was stuck to the underside.
230Ag
AG
TaterAg said:

Anyone got a good spot to get you boots conditioned or shined up? I've been to a guy at Pinto Ranch off Post Oak and he's done good work... Just curious to see what other places might be out there with good reviews from the Tine board.
there is a guy inside the Williams Tower that is right there in the hallway that runs to the Galleria that does a very good job and he's pretty cheap.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Specs in midtown has a guy that does good work.
tramaro1
AG
Quote:

there is a guy inside the Williams Tower that is right there in the hallway that runs to the Galleria that does a very good job and he's pretty cheap

His name is Mr. P and he does a great job!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.