Houston
Sponsored by

Dog Boarding in Spring/The Woodlands

1,479 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by swimmerbabe11
Mollie03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need a place to board my Labradors when I am in Houston for Thanksgiving. Any recos for good kennels on North side of Houston?
notheranymore
We like Animal Crackers - more Klein than Spring area
Bassmaster
AG
I have used Best Friends (didn't like it) and Pet Spa Suites (it was great). I would recommend Pet Spa Suites again. It's at a guy's house and he built some nice kennels and he loves the dogs and gives them a lot of attention. It came highly recommended from coworkers and neighbors.
johnrth
Willow creek per ranch in Tomball. They're Aggies and it's a nice place. They don't have kennels but they have bedrooms with toddler beds in them and group dogs in the same room based on who plays well together in the yard. 2920 and 2978 area.
water turkey
We used Best Friends for the first time recently. It was ok, not great.
chap
AG
johnrth said:

Willow creek per ranch in Tomball. They're Aggies and it's a nice place. They don't have kennels but they have bedrooms with toddler beds in them and group dogs in the same room based on who plays well together in the yard. 2920 and 2978 area.
Kujo30
AG
Also try Rover.com. It's like Airbnb for dog sitters. Choose your sitter and you can see their ratings and reviews. May have a tough time finding someone for the holidays, but it's often cheaper than boarding somewhere.
Texas A&M
Bassmaster said:

I have used Best Friends (didn't like it) and Pet Spa Suites (it was great). I would recommend Pet Spa Suites again. It's at a guy's house and he built some nice kennels and he loves the dogs and gives them a lot of attention. It came highly recommended from coworkers and neighbors.
Another vote for Pet Spa Suites.... Lukas (the owner) does a great job.
Daytona22
AG
We love taking our dogs to Camp Bow wow. It's a great facility. Been using them for several years.
chiken
AG
Leash and Bridle in New Caney!!!
fish_rich
AG
Cypress Falls Pet Resort. It is on Spring Cypress just west of 249. It isn't too bad of a drive from the woodlands on the grand parkway.
swimmerbabe11
I use Claire O Malley, she lives in Spring but willing to board at her home or do visits to yours. Costs my two dogs $100 from friday to monday evening. She is absolutely wonderful. My dogs love her. She is super flexible on schedule and amenable to any needs you may have.

Her number is 281.250.4125

https://www.thumbtack.com/tx/houston/pet-transportation/horse-or-pet-transporter
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.