Houston
Sponsored by

City of Kush

3,741 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Buck Nasty
aggiecive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A buddy of mine put together a podcast discussing Houston's Kush problem. I thought it was well done. Check it out:

http://thehpodcast.libsyn.com/

Honestly, I was not aware of Kush before this.
randy828
AG
Texaggie7nine
I tried it years ago when it was still legal. I'm sure the chemical makeup is different now but even then it was not something I wanted to mess with after I tried it.

Legalize pot and the problem dramatically reduces.
7nine
88jrt06
AG
Describe how it felt.

Curious.
Texaggie7nine
It's very similar to pot if you get the exact dosage correct.

I got it back on 2010 when they were using JWH-018 as the chemical. The dosage is pretty much unknowable with sprayed dried up vegetation you smoke. So after trying an actual bag of Kush and throwing it away because it was too unpredictable I ordered pure JWH-018 from an online company. It was in powder form and the measurement to make the right dosage was in milligrams. It was just silly. One pinheads worth would be good but 2 pinheads worth would make your heart race and you felt like it was going to explode.

I gave up on that because I wasn't about to buy high dollar lab equipment just to make sure I didn't do too much.
7nine
Al Bula
AG
LOL at potheads and synth-potheads
TexAg15
AG
Just legalize the real stuff
Ag_07
AG
Just find a legal hobby
CDUB98
AG
Here we go!!
TexAg15
AG
get off my lawn.
cone
AG
as if it's tough to find plain old weed
H-town ag
AG

Special Report On Houston's Kush Epidemic

g_werch
AG
I live on the corner of Main and Leeland. It's basically a live COPS episode every night thanks to this stuff.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
They should outlaw alcohol, it is far too dangerous
g_werch
AG
Tax the shiz out of it... Like everything else we enjoy. That will at least prevent the homeless from being able to afford it.
GoneGirl
AG
Our PD is working with a company to do a documentary on synthetic drugs (The Last High). The issue is much worse than people realize. Especially because there is no particular "demographic" of users. Rich, poor, old, young, educated, non-educated.... it really doesn't matter.

We had a 80+ year old woman OD on stuff she'd bought for her 56 year old daughter. We get 5-8 calls a day of people seeking medical help related to synthetic marijuana type drugs. And since they're always changing the ingredients to try to stay ahead of laws, when we get "a bad batch" that will skyrocket to 5-10 times that many calls.

Many of the 911 calls involves people acting so violently that a police officer goes with the EMTs on all "kush" related calls.

Buck Nasty
AG
g_werch said:

Tax the shiz out of it... Like everything else we enjoy. That will at least prevent the homeless from being able to afford it.
****in' statist
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.