Houston
Sponsored by

Parking for Stros game today

1,086 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Satellite of Love
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where is the best affordable place to park. I usually park in one of the twenty dollar lots out behind left field. Is their anywhere cheaper to park close to the stadium?

Is it free to park on the street?
The Milkman
AG
It's a Sunday so street parking would be free. It won't be as close as a $20 lot, but no more than a 5 minute walk.

There's a lot I like just on the other side of 59 that's either $5 or $10 depending on the day of the week. It's next to lot B. Good spot
sts7049
AG
the big lot across from the dynamo stadium

AustinCountyAg
quote:
It's a Sunday so street parking would be free. It won't be as close as a $20 lot, but no more than a 5 minute walk.

There's a lot I like just on the other side of 59 that's either $5 or $10 depending on the day of the week. It's next to lot B. Good spot

Off tx street?
The Milkman
AG
Na that big one off Texas is lot B and is permit only. This is one block north off Chartres at Congress
chico
AG
Park free on the street several blocks away. Then $3 uber ride to front of stadium
Texaggie7nine
Get there at least an hour early.
Go down Franklin St towards the ballpark.
After you pass Austin St look for a spot on the left.
Free parking after 6pm and all day sundays.
7nine
Satellite of Love
Parking on any street is free on Sundays. No oNE will be at the game so there should be no problem finding a spot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.