Houston
Sponsored by

texans

4,452 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Texaggie7nine
MAS444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Being mad at your team for not drafting a QB who was completely out of the league after 2 seasons seems irrational (if not idiotic). Very out of character.
Olsen
AG
Texans have had at least 2 shutout losses in the O'Brien era. Now that's saying something.
Bregxit
AG
quote:
Texans have had at least 2 shutout losses in the O'Brien era. Now that's saying something.

2 in the last 4 games
Boo Weekley
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Texans became dead to me when they passed up on JFF. Now I just have to laugh at them and their fans. Lifelong Houstonian and I HATE the Texans. Have fun with your $70MM loser QB and slacker ass Jadayveon Clowney.

I don't know why anyone invests emotionally in this team at all. They've always been crap and will always be crap.

yeah, we sure missed out
Your QB is great. Worth every penny of $70MM.

Do yourself a favor and give up on this team and focus on other things like friends and family and fulfilling hobbies.
i didn't say who we had now was great. just pointing out the absurdness of your allegiance dying on not picking johnny boy

It was nearly dead already, passing up on the college GOAT for a complete slacker in Clowney when Houston desperately needed a QB who could move around since Houston's OL sucked/sucks was the final straw. Clowney will never do sh** here. Johnny would have been great.
Boo Weekley
quote:
Being mad at your team for not drafting a QB who was completely out of the league after 2 seasons seems irrational (if not idiotic). Very out of character.

I don't think things go so bad if he were in Dallas or Houston rather than Cleveland. Cocaine fueled Johnny is a better pick than Jalazyon Clowney every day of the week.
brotheraggie
TEXANS SUCK!!
Bondag
AG
Been too long. Was Adams proposal for a new football stadium only, or baseball as well? A combination stadium would have been much cheaper for the city, but in the long run the baseball stadium and later basketball downtown seem to have revitalized downtown and it is now a place you can hang out after 5PM.

Where is the public funding coming from? Property tax, or hotel tax and things like that?
AGHouston11
AG
quote:
Possibly the worst loss in this pathetic franchise history. When you factor in the supposed talent on this team and the fact that the opponent had a rookie QB this may be the worst. A shutout in the NFL is quite rare and should be a HUGE wake up call that this regime in totally inept.
I quit the NFL when the Oilers left and only follow the Texans with middling interest so its really no big deal. Don't have to waste my Sundays anymore on NFL football.

I give the Kansas City beat down in the "playoffs" last year.
sts7049
AG
yeah, because johnny was in complete control until he stepped into the party haven that is cleveland
Boo Weekley
quote:
yeah, because johnny was in complete control until he stepped into the party haven that is cleveland
It's NOT a party haven, it is the complete suck, and their coaching staff and team was the complete suck. He may party balls in Houston or Dallas, but I don't think his life spirals out of control in the way that it did in Cleveland.
Texaggie7nine
Jj possibly out for season
7nine
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.