Houston
Sponsored by

Houston Area Realtor

2,696 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Diggity
SweaterVest
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can anyone recommend a good realtor for ITL/Oak Forest/Garden Oaks area? I'm about to be a first time home buyer (hopefully) and need to get signed up with someone. The name Diggity popped up when I searched, so maybe he's the guy. Anyone have any good experiences? Also, is there a big difference between realtors who primarily represent the seller vs those that primarily represent buyers?

My email is sweatervest2011 @ gmail.com if anyone wants to contact me.
Ags #1
AG
DIggity
aggiemike89
AG
I've got a listing ITL on Acorn that I would be happy to show. I don't specialize there but would be happy to show you. My office is OTL in Cypress.
SweaterVest
AG
Thanks aggiemike. Although I frequent the driving range over there, I'm hoping to stay a little closer to the loop. Mind sending me the listing though? Never know
lb sand
AG
I have personally done business with Diggity. I would rate him 10/10. He does very in depth research of the market. Knows his stuff and most importantly does a great job of working with other realtors to get you the best deal.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Tarl Anderson
http://tarl.com/
Diggity
AG
I would be glad to help you out and know the area well.

Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions.

-Scott
AgLiving06
Diggity is who you want to use.
aggiemike89
AG
quote:
Thanks aggiemike. Although I frequent the driving range over there, I'm hoping to stay a little closer to the loop. Mind sending me the listing though? Never know
Email sent. The home is in Oak Forest.
Guitarsoup
AG
Terry Stanfield
MyMamaSaid
AG
Scott and John helped me find my new home this time last year and absolutely nailed it. They know ITL like nobody else.

My post from the big HCAD thread:

Thrilled to give a shout out to Diggity and Diggity Sr. for spot-on advice on contesting via iSettle using my purchase documentation from last November. Team Diggity advised me to aggressively negotiate and it worked extremely well, both on final outcome and resulting property taxes.

Details:
- iSettle got my new market and appraisal value down $158k, saving me $3,200/year in property taxes.
- 77007 in Rice Military

Moral of the story: Scott Rose (and John) is pretty darn good

ZosoAg
AG
Lauren Harris is a great aggie realtor in Houston. marylaurenharris@gmail.com
Diggity
AG
I learned from the best!

Thanks for the kind words. I will pass them on.
pro4ains
AG
I'm a lender, and I always recommend Lauren Harris with KW to my friends and family. I work with her just about everyday and you would be hard pressed to find someone else who is a diligent and hard working as she is.
Buck O Five
AG
quote:
Terry Stanfield

SweaterVest
AG
Thanks everyone for all of the replies and emails! Diggity got in touch with me and we spoke today. Hoping to have another positive review for him here in a month or two.
AlaskanAg08
AG
Diggity is the best. My wife and I have had the pleasure of working with Scott on 3 transactions in the 77007 area code.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Diggity
AG
thank you sir!
drwong
AG
Can't believe no one has mentioned Torso Girl, isn't she a realtor now?
Diggity
AG
she was...not sure if she's still in the game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.