Houston
Sponsored by

Woodla d

2,115 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Reloadags1998
Old Ag 74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Old Ag 74
AG
Can someone recommended a reasonably priced lawyer in the Woodlands/Spring area that can do wills and some property work? The is!
Aggiemike96
AG
I'm no lawyer, and do not have a recommendation, but I believe Spring is in Harris County and The Woodlands is in Montgomery County. Don't you need one in the county where the matters are being conducted?
Liquid Wrench
Counties don't pass their own probate laws.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
No.
SnowboardAg
AG
Jim Dossey highly recommend. Did my will and other friends / Co workers
Texas A&M
quote:
I'm no lawyer, and do not have a recommendation, but I believe Spring is in Harris County and The Woodlands is in Montgomery County. Don't you need one in the county where the matters are being conducted?
Not that it matters... but Spring is in both counties.
Aggiemike96
AG
Thanks for the insight. I didn't know, thought each county had it's on probate. My apologies OP for the derail.
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
Has no impact on probate.
cheeky
AG
Jay Knighton, Knighton & Stone.
Reloadags1998
AG
I've used Robin Apostolakis with Martin Earl and Stillwell for years on a number of items person and buisness but her specialty is wills and probate. Can't recommend her enough. Call her at 281-419-6200. Tell her Adam said to give to a good deal or else.

Btw, she is a partner in the firm, it was going to be just too wordy to add Apostolakis to the name.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.