Houston
Sponsored by

Vasectomy

6,486 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jbanda
tpk8775
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any good recs for a vasectomy doc in Katy or Memorial City area?
shihitemuslim
AG
Omar Durrani, MD
TxKng82
AG
Used Dr Russell Williams off I-10 near Blalock. Seen a lot of people use him. I had no issues. Quick and easy enough.

plowboy1065
S
quote:
Used Dr Russell Williams off I-10 near Blalock. Seen a lot of people use him. I had no issues. Quick and easy enough.

x2 for Dr Williams. Was in and out in well under 30 min with zero problems and minimal post op discomfort
The Milkman
AG
This is the most new-tine board post in quite some time.
Guitarsoup
AG
D i c k Chopp
Jack Cheese
AG
quote:
D i c k Chopp

Von Miller does vasectomies?
lexofer
AG
Dr. Williams has done over 11,000 of them. He knows what he's doing. I posted a longer review about him on the outdoor board vasectomy thread a few days ago. Lots of good information on there.
CrossBowAg99
AG
Glad you finally got an AG tag
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:
D i c k Chopp

Von Miller does vasectomies?
Did you not watch what he did to Cam Newton in the Super Bowl?
BulldAg99
AG
Dr. Williams!
cwpaggie07
AG
Another vote for Dr. Williams
Aggie Oilman
Had no idea so many Tine Texags were shooting blanks. I thought we only shot gold on this board.
Visor Guy
AG
Dr. Chip Winkel
Ag_07
AG
Jeez guys...Never thought I'd be begging for a best burger thread to pop up.
htownag10
AG
Bunch of quitters. Make your wife get her tubes tied. Probably why I'm still single and never married so far haha
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
Bunch of quitters. Make your wife get her tubes tied. Probably why I'm still single and never married so far haha
Tubes tied is major invasive surgery under full anesthesia. The V takes about 10 min.

You only get the tubes tied if you are already in there for a C Section or something.
MrMiyAggie
AG
Remesh Krishnan is in Katy and Mem city. And he's an Aggie.
vansprinkle
AG
quote:
quote:
Tubes tied is major invasive surgery under full anesthesia. The V takes about 10 min.

You only get the tubes tied if you are already in there for a C Section or something.

Plus you can run around banging away with anyone with one less consequence to worry about.

And when your wife finds out and you get a divorce, you can have a reversal and make new babies for your new wife that is 15 years younger.
The Milkman
AG
So I'm going to ask since so many of you are apparently snipped. I dont want to google this because I fear seeing pictures in the results.

After a vasectomy... does stuff come out, but its just not full of swimmers? Or does nothing come out anymore?
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
So I'm going to ask since so many of you are apparently snipped. I dont want to google this because I fear seeing pictures in the results.

After a vasectomy... does stuff come out, but its just not full of swimmers? Or does nothing come out anymore?
The Milkman asking about man milk
Tom Hagen
AG
quote:

Stuff comes out, but it is a lot less viscous.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:

Your load is created in your prostate. The tubes connecting the swimmers to the prostate is cut, but the prostate works as nothing happened. You still fire a load, it just won't do any damage.
Ag_07
AG
OK...I'm officially done with thread
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
What exactly did you think would be discussed in a thread about vasectomies?
The Milkman
AG
quote:
And what were you waiting for? Thought it would change course to something more your speed?
aTm2004
AG
I'm still trying to talk my wife into this. She wants a 3rd and I'm happy with the boy and girl we have.
The Milkman
AG
quote:
I'm still trying to talk my wife into this. She wants a 3rd and I'm happy with the boy and girl we have.
  • Wait til she leaves town for a week.
  • Snip snip
  • Agree to her plan to try and have kid
  • Repeated sexy time to try and have baby
  • Guess it wasnt in the cards
HeightsAg
Didn't work out too well for Antonio Cromartie ...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/after-vasectomy-antonio-cromartie-announces-arrival-of-11th-12th-kids/
South Platte
quote:
quote:
  • Wait til she leaves town for a week.
  • Snip snip
  • Agree to her plan to try and have kid
  • Repeated sexy time to try and have baby
  • Guess it wasnt in the cards

Milkman, this is a scientific breakthrough. Well done my friend.
The Milkman
AG
Kids are such a gamble ya know? Theres so much that can go wrong between diseases and them growing up to be nutjobs or jerks. I say if you got a good one or two... call it a day. Dont push your luck
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
A male's most primal reason for living is to procreate, take that away and you are no longer a man.

hth
Diggity
AG
DMX laughs at the idea of a vasectomy

DMX welcomes baby No. 15
BMF_AG95
AG
Ramesh Krishnan did mine along with removing a hydrocele. Did a good job. Very relaxed doctor when I went for the consult.
Al Bula
AG
1-713-REVERSE
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.