Houston
Sponsored by

Anyone have Sprint out in Katy?

1,426 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mm98
GigEmAgs08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and I both need new phones and are considering switching from AT&T to sprint to take advantage of the buy one, get one free iPhone deal.

Anyone have sprint in Katy? How's the coverage?

TIA
AgCPA95
AG
I would be a little more specific as to where in Katy as it varied wildly for me in the past with Sprint. Around my house it was basically unusable while a few miles away full bars.
GrayMatter
AG
Cell Reception

You're welcome.
Ag03 CQE
AG
"Sprint's network is now within 1% of Verizon"

tpk8775
AG
Sprint blows in Katy. I had Sprint for 4 years and live right next to Cinco Rach High School. It was horrible even with the Sprint Airwave booster.
GoAgs92
AG
Sprint in Katy stinks, at least indoors.

Token
AG
You get what you pay for
GigEmAgs08
AG
Thanks for the responses. I think I'll wait until the new iPhone comes out and hope prices drop a bit on the older versions but stay with AT&T. Poor coverage isn't worth saving a little bit each month.
Shooz in Katy
AG
quote:
Thanks for the responses. I think I'll wait until the new iPhone comes out and hope prices drop a bit on the older versions but stay with AT&T. Poor coverage isn't worth saving a little bit each month.

I also live by Cinco ranch high school, but have no indoor issues with sprint at home. No booster needed.
mm98
AG
I live in Falcon Point. I've got ATT and drop calls occasionally. Nothing major. Wife has Sprint and no issues where we live.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.