Houston
Sponsored by

FATS AT NIGHT!!!

3,561 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Liquid Wrench
UndergroundAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Holding up the line at Shipley Donuts on Ella!!!
Marvin_Zindler
AG
You drunk.
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
That Shipleys always has a line spilling back onto Ella.
Waffledynamics
AG
quote:
You kdrunk.

FIFY
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
That Shipleys always has a line spilling back onto Ella.
if it is day time, grab a good coffee at Toasted and then go over to the Shipley's. win. win. if it is at night, stop being fat and eating donuts in the middle of the night.
Ag_07
AG
It has been widely speculated that that Shipley also serves as a front for a drug dealing and/or money laundering operation.

That's the only way to explain a line that long 24/7
E
AG
How is Toasted? I've been meaning to go try it out for some time now.

I need to start supporting my neighborhood shops....
Boo Weekley
quote:
It has been widely speculated that that Shipley also serves as a front for a drug dealing and/or money laundering operation.

That's the only way to explain a line that long 24/7
LOL

Wondering what drugs they could be serving to make every single one of their dope fiends morbidly obese? Sizzurp and opiates are all I can think of. Definitely not coke or meth.

You can walk in and out of that place in 3-4 minutes, even at peak times on a saturday morning. But the land manatees can't be bothered to walk as that requires minimal effort. They'd rather sit their fat asses 20 minutes in their car. Guess i shouldn't be complaining. Would be a nightmare to have to bump elbows with all of these trashy fat people inside and it's great to see the looks on their faces when I walk in and out with a bag of goodies. I wonder what must be going through their minds? "Passenger 1 - Hey no fair, he got his donuts in 2 minutes and didn't have to wait, I HUNGRY...Passenger 2 - Yeah but he had to take like 30 steps...stooopet!".
12whoop
AG
quote:
it's great to see the looks on their faces when I walk in and out with a bag of goodies. I wonder what must be going through their minds? "Passenger 1 - Hey no fair, he got his donuts in 2 minutes and didn't have to wait, I HUNGRY...Passenger 2 - Yeah but he had to take like 30 steps...stooopet!".
Every time I park and walk in, I try to make eye contact with a car about 4 spots away from their turn being served... then make eye contact with them when I'm leaving 2 minutes later with my delicious healthy breakfast.. they usually have a stunned/pissed off look when I emerge showing them that their decision to sit in the drive thru line was a mistake.
Al Bula
AG
quote:
I wonder what must be going through their minds? "Passenger 1 - Hey no fair, he got his donuts in 2 minutes and didn't have to wait, I HUNGRY...Passenger 2 - Yeah but he had to take like 30 steps...stooopet!".
spot on! I pictured functional tards on idiocracy when I read this.

Boo Weekley
quote:
quote:
it's great to see the looks on their faces when I walk in and out with a bag of goodies. I wonder what must be going through their minds? "Passenger 1 - Hey no fair, he got his donuts in 2 minutes and didn't have to wait, I HUNGRY...Passenger 2 - Yeah but he had to take like 30 steps...stooopet!".
Every time I park and walk in, I try to make eye contact with a car about 4 spots away from their turn being served... then make eye contact with them when I'm leaving 2 minutes later with my delicious healthy breakfast.. they usually have a stunned/pissed off look when I emerge showing them that their decision to sit in the drive thru line was a mistake.
Nice...I'm going to start being obnoxious about it as well. Might even skip a little bit as I'm walking off.
Liquid Wrench
Sitting in a line of cars for Shipleys donuts sounds worse than standing in line for trendy barbecue on Saturday morning. I don't get the thought process behind that decision.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.