Houston
Sponsored by

Favorite kolache from Kolache Factory?

14,185 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by schmellba99
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If the weenie pokes out its a pig in a blanket. If the weenie is all the way buried it's a kolache .
7nine
Bighamp03
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
quote:
Seriously are kolaches the only thing you Czech dongs have to hold on to? How sad

I'm not Czech but this chick is and she's got a couple things I'd like to hold on to. IYKWIM...

My pig with cheese would go in her blanket
Finn Maccumhail
AG
FCBlitz
OMG you guys are killing me!!!!

You know I have been in Vietnan too long when I think more about eating a shipleys Kolaches then appreciating that girl in the bikini.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:

You know I have been in Vietnan too long when I think more about eating a shipleys Kolaches then appreciating that girl in the bikini.
FNG
quote:

That is a problem.

Do you find that you can't wait to watch the Tony awards?
I Am A Critic
quote:

Is that why you mention Vietnam every chance you get? We get it. You're there. We're not.
jeffk
AG
Everyone has their hill to die on. For some people, it's making sure others know the proper name of an ethnic breakfast pastry.
schmellba99
AG
quote:

That's probably because you like the boi's you find in Laos. HTH.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.