Houston
Sponsored by

When the light turn green......

4,041 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Flashdiaz
Ciboag96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
....go, you dumb cellphone reading looking down and not paying attention mutha*********!!!!

Get off the goddam phones and watch the light!

The traffic light turn green and the first car or two sit for several seconds until one of us blows the horn. So instead of 10 cars getting thru the light, maybe 4 get thru. You sorry mother****** are kiiiillllling me!!!

LeftyAg89
AG
Where's that pesky little "s" when you need it?
jpc08
AG
Don't texags and drive!
FW Declerk
My god this board is awful
Serotonin
AG
Sorry man, just reviewing a fantasy football trade offer. Ended up countering and got the deal done!
schmendeler
AG
Is the OP a native speaker?
BMX Bandit
OP needs some Xanax
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
The person you are mad at was probably on Texags...
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Pokemon ain't not gonna catch itself.
ElCheAg
AG
I miss the days this board was Tine worthy. Strip club degenerate, coke snorting, bathroom stall, ferris wheel theme tales. Oh....how I miss them days.
CDUB98
AG
The irony of the OP's post.
CDUB98
AG
I do, however, despise texting/innerwebbsing drivers. I'm sick and tired of you selfish, unsafe, ****tards drifting and swerving into my lane everyday.

Almost got sideswiped by a dumbass broad on the way to work today.

Been run straight out of my lane quite a few times.

You are not safe, no matter how much you think you're in control.
Liquid Wrench
The world was a safer place when chicks were just putting on mascara with a lit cigarette between their fingers and a hot coffee squeezed between their thighs as they drove. These celluar telephones with their big antennae are just too much technology to be in the hands of a lay person.
230Ag
AG
quote:
....go, you dumb cellphone reading looking down and not paying attention mutha*********!!!!

The traffic light turn green and the first car or two sit for several seconds until one of us blows the horn. So instead of 10 cars getting thru the light, maybe 4 get thru. You sorry mother****** are kiiiillllling me!!!

you aren't by any chance talking about the light at Ella and 610, are you?
gordo97
AG
Once we all have Google cars that drive themselves, this will not be a problem anymore
230Ag
AG
quote:
Once we all have Google cars that drive themselves, this will not be a problem anymore
will those give BJ's too?
Boats and Hose
AG
Sorry
schmellba99
AG
quote:

I would bet good money it was a 377 lb Canadian woman with about $2000 worth of tattoos, an equal amount spent on her rastafarian weave and about half that amount spent on acrylic talons that make me wonder how the eff she can use the phone in the first place. And she is on speaker holding it flat up by her face and goving zero ****s about the world outside her little bubble.

At least that is the dominant demographic i see lately effing the world up instead of driving.
bedofbrass33
AG
?c=2
agracer
AG
quote:

OP forgets where he lives...you have to wait 5s for the red light runners to clear before proceeding....
Ciboag96
quote:
OP forgets where he lives...you have to wait 5s for the red light runners to clear before proceeding....

You may have a point.
CDUB98
AG
quote:
quote:

You may have a point.
Sadly
Boiling Denim
lol you get stuck at traffic lights? You must suck at driving

/texags
chico
AG

Bill Hicks with the description
Edit nsfw
Ghost91
quote:
quote:

I would bet good money it was a 377 lb Canadian woman with about $2000 worth of tattoos, an equal amount spent on her rastafarian weave and about half that amount spent on acrylic talons that make me wonder how the eff she can use the phone in the first place. And she is on speaker holding it flat up by her face and goving zero ****s about the world outside her little bubble.

At least that is the dominant demographic i see lately effing the world up instead of driving.
Can't tell you how many times I've observed a vehicle doing something idiotic, then when I pass it and glance over at the driver, she fits the description you just painted to a tee.

But hey, let's not stereotype because ZOMG HATRED.
Ghost91
And as far as OP's original point, this is just another area of "civilization" where we have completely lost any sense of self-awareness & respect for others. When I'm first in line at a red light, I stare at it continuously, because frankly I'd be embarrassed/mortified to not take off as soon as it turns red in courtesy to those behind me.

I would actually be uncomfortable looking down/around/up/anywhere else. Baffling how people can play with their phone or whatever and not feel this basic sense of responsibility.
Boo Weekley
Every day I find myself feeling more and more like this guy...

Boo Weekley
quote:
quote:

Nailed it. Texting and driving is out of control, but this demographic is by far the worst in my neck of the woods. Prob on her way to Kroger to load up on a bunch of high fructose diabetes inducing sh** on the taxpayer's dime. Has a handicap placard somehow and no doubt rides a motorized scooter through the store even though she is able bodied and needs to be walking. But that actually requires effort, and lord knows she's too good for effort.
JSKolache
AG
talmbout
62strat
AG
Finn Maccumhail
AG
quote:
And as far as OP's original point, this is just another area of "civilization" where we have completely lost any sense of self-awareness & respect for others. When I'm first in line at a red light, I stare at it continuously, because frankly I'd be embarrassed/mortified to not take off as soon as it turns red in courtesy to those behind me.

I would actually be uncomfortable looking down/around/up/anywhere else. Baffling how people can play with their phone or whatever and not feel this basic sense of responsibility.

Similarly are the people who clog up the right lane where there's no dedicated right-turn lane and their going straight. So one person going straight holds up 37 people who could have turned right on red and helped traffic flow more smoothly.

Complete lack of awareness.
65532ag
I only clicked on this thread for the cdub98 response.
CDUB98
AG
_.|..
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
quote:
quote:

Similarly are the people who clog up the right lane where there's no dedicated right-turn lane and their going straight. So one person going straight holds up 37 people who could have turned right on red and helped traffic flow more smoothly.

Probably the thing that pisses me off more than anything. The worst is when they cut over at the last minute so they can be first in line at the light, and now you're also stuck waiting for said light.
Bighamp03
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Probably the thing that pisses me off more than anything. The worst is when they cut over at the last minute so they can be first in line at the light, and now you're also stuck waiting for said light.

Yep. If I get caught in the right lane going straight when the light turns red and I see 5-6 cars behind me with their blinkers on, I'll often just turn right out of courtesy.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.