Houston
Sponsored by

More road rage. What would you have done?

9,481 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Texaggie7nine
Aggie1391
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dude gets out and pretends he has a gun

cypress-ag
AG
Holy Shi....

I travel in that area all the time as I live in the Cypresswood/Lakewood area. I carry as well but damn well would challenge a nut like that.
sushi94
AG
He might have gotten run over if I thought he had a gun.
98Ag99Grad
AG
WTF is wrong with people? He's lucky the guy recording didn't run his ass over when he got out.
Furlock Bones
AG
Yea that idiot in the truck is lucky he's not dead. Either by getting run over or shot.
Ag_07
BrazosDog02
AG
Well, I would try to escape by backing up if at all possible. If I was unable to, I would have had my weapon un-holstered before that guy ever got out of the truck. I have done that in the past on a few occasions as a preventive measure. I have no patience for this kind of ****.

I may try running him over completely, but who knows who else is in the car and that puts me in a bind over backing up and out.
drumboy
AG
Is that a bullet hole in his door?

Here's a close up of his face
schmellba99
AG
That dude driving the car did everything right, he's lucky it was only some dude that was a gigantic butthole who wasn't armed.

I'd have had my gun drawn and in my lap the second I saw the guy jump the median. When he wouldn't let me around him and then jumped out of the car, it would have gotten pretty sporty at that point. Dude in the truck is an utter dumbass and is lucky he is not heavy by 230 additional grains at this point in time, because getting out, at night, and posturing and pointing like you have a weapon is grounds for justifiable defensive shoot to me.
BrazosDog02
AG
Once again, seeing his face tells me 'yeah, I could see that asshat doing something like that'.
BrazosDog02
AG
...and people wonder why cops shoot 'unarmed' people in the streets. I can't tell from the video, at first watch, that he is actually unarmed. I am certain that if I had been IN the situation I would have clearly seen a weapon.....

But yeah, if you let the air of out him it would be a pretty open and shut case.
schmellba99
AG
Exactly. It does not and should not take an actual weapon to become justifiable. If you are put in that position, you are completely justified. That guy has major issues, even if it's just the world's largest case of dumbass.
Panama Red
AG
I'd switch off NPR for starters.
Pasquale Liucci
AG
quote:
Exactly. It does not and should not take an actual weapon to become justifiable. If you are put in that position, you are completely justified. That guy has major issues, even if it's just the world's largest case of dumbass.
mts6175
AG
quote:
Is that a bullet hole in his door?
Dirt on camera lens, not a bullet hole.
Texaggie7nine
quote:
Once again, seeing his truck tells me 'yeah, I could see that asshat doing something like that'.
FIFY
7nine
RogueAg
AG
There is no way that dude driving the truck isn't wildly intoxicated.

Only the insane... or the extremely inebriated would do something like that.
Farmer1906
AG
Guy in the truck is lucky he's not dead.
CDUB98
AG
What a ****tard.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
This looks like another story for AgProducer.

Edit: Looks like Steve Campion already hit OP up on Reddit.
Reddit has the bro's license plates. Dude is hosed.
schmendeler
AG
Driving in willowbrook/1960 does that to you.
captkirk
AG
quote:
Yea that idiot in the truck is lucky he's not dead. Either by getting run over or shot.
Not smart to act like you're pulling a gun in Houston
Cromagnum
AG
Would have ran the eff over that fool and not given a second thought.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I was in the hammer lane on 610N headed east bound the other morning when some effer in a honda car cut me off. He then started brake checking me & flipping me the bird.

I am still confused about why he thought I was in the wrong.
drumboy
AG
quote:
I was in the hammer lane on 610N headed east bound the other morning when some effer in a honda car cut me off. He then started brake checking me & flipping me the bird.

What's a hammer lane?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
quote:

What's a hammer lane?
Left lane, haul ass lane.
JimmyHouston
AG
That's my hood!!
Bregxit
AG
quote:
That's my hood!!

Really makes you think!
TP Ag '87
AG
Was that a 2 way street?
FtBendTxAg
AG
quote:

Same **** happened to me on 59 and chinney Rock yesterday, one of Gulfton's finest was not intelligent or aware enough of the line to exit so he flipped his **** when he couldn't get over in front of me and tried to exit his vehicle on the freeway to fight.
LeftyAg89
AG
TP Ag,
No, it looks like a divided road, and at the beginning it appears that the driver was being chased by the truck and decides to do a quick u-turn to try to lose the truck... but the truck cut across the grass median. What a freak!
TP Ag '87
AG
Holy sh**.
CheeseSndwch
With a haircut like that I wouldn't be surprised to find out he is an off duty police officer.
plowboy1065
S
I have no clue about Reddit but someone please keep updating this thread
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.