Houston
Sponsored by

Agproducer...Houston Press openly and directly supports human sex trafficking...

10,237 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Boo Weekley
Boo Weekley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The other day I was thinking about what could be a solid local story and IMO this could potentially be a BIG story. HPD supports it too by taking "donations" from the brothels and massage parlors staffed by foreign women, but I'd recommend holding off on that for a while. But a bunch of liberal hipsters who SAY that they support women and are primarily comprised of both male and feminist taking ad revenue from organized criminals/sex traffickers could potentially be a juicy one. Pick up a Houston Press and flip to the very back if anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about...ad after ad promoting it.
HBCanine08
AG
Boo Weekley
Being against human sex trafficking and liberal hipsters openly supporting it/benefiting from it is "yelling at clouds"?
HBCanine08
AG
AgProducer isn't your personal Capt. Save a Ho. File a complaint with the police department or don't pick up the paper if it bothers you that much.

Also, do you have any evidence that the HP is directly involved with any human trafficking, or that any of the ads in there are not voluntary?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Catch is gonna kick your ass if you close them all down, ala Marvin Zindler.
Ag_07
AG
Dude...You're about to ruin it for us all.

STFU and enjoy the HJs.
htownag10
AG
agproducer is going to start lurking on TA, because everyone wants to pitch a story to him now...
Boo Weekley
quote:
Catch is gonna kick your ass if you close them all down, ala Marvin Zindler.
I'm all for legalizing prostitution. It's been around forever and most girls have sex for free, or for drinks, or fancy things.

but the girls working the chicken ranch weren't tricked into flying across the world and then forced into a life of HJ's, BJ's and sex by organized criminals.
Texaggie7nine
7nine
Boo Weekley
quote:
AgProducer isn't your personal Capt. Save a Ho. File a complaint with the police department or don't pick up the paper if it bothers you that much.

Also, do you have any evidence that the HP is directly involved with any human trafficking, or that any of the ads in there are not voluntary?
I have been to some of these places in my past, like many on here have. You'll never see one without an HPD donation sticker on their window. Just the fact that hundreds (maybe thousands?) of them are able to operate freely in this city is an indictment of the HPD. They would rather go after tax paying citizens on their way to work than take down sex slave operations operating brazenly along major city streets.

Anyways, I don't have PROOF that HPD is involved, and as I said, we don't need to open that can of worms.

What we do have PROOF of, is that the liberal hipster staffed Houston Press knowingly takes money from sex traffickers. What they are doing is not illegal. But they are directly supporting and boosting the illegal sex trafficking industry.

If this story is going to ruin your ability to get HJ's from sex slaves, I am so sorry.
Boo Weekley
quote:

LOL solid rebuttal.

i didn't really expect any of you to be on board, but Agproducer seems like a guy with an actual real conscience so I thought I'd run it by him.
Ag_07
AG
Haha!

He doesn't air this stuff out of the kindness of his heart...It's his job.
CDUB98
AG
Is this the sock of that guy a couple of months ago that started ranting about sex trafficking on a couple of random threads?
Martin Q. Blank
quote:
This is HPD's involvement.

Boo Weekley
quote:
Haha!

He doesn't air this stuff out of the kindness of his heart...It's his job.
I know...for RATINGS. It's all about ratings and I think this could potentially make a huge splash...and possibly even take down a widespread local publication in the process. I could be way off, and I have been before.
Boo Weekley
quote:
Is this the sock of that guy a couple of months ago that started ranting about sex trafficking on a couple of random threads?
lol no, I don't think I've ever brought it up on here. Are you mad? Would this ruin your sex life?
Tom Hagen
AG
Do you have evidence that any of those services advertised in that rag use sex slaves? I'm sure that once you have solid evidence, agproducer will be interested.
Boo Weekley
quote:
Do you have evidence that any of those services advertised in that rag use sex slaves? I'm sure that once you have solid evidence, agproducer will be interested.
I thought that's what Wayne Dolcefino, Aiken's Army and other hard hitting investigators were for?

The only evidence I have is common sense...or logic...which I agree does not hold up on it's own with stories like this. Women don't typically flee their country and travel to distant foreign continents leaving everything they have ever known to sign up for a life of handjob's and prostitution in which they make very little and live in squalor conditions.
htownag10
AG
Must be a slow day at work
Marvin_Zindler
AG
OP is prima facie evidence of the demise of this once great board.
Boo Weekley
quote:
OP is prima facie evidence of the demise of this once great board.
I am for legalizing drugs and prostitution and fine with the strip clubs but don't think sex slavery is cool. If you aren't cool with forcing chinese women into a life of sex slavery you're contributing to the demise of this board? WTH is wrong with you? How is that a good or "cool" thing?

Maybe some of you can't get HJ's or sex from your wives or gf's and can't afford the strip clubs? Don't worry, this story won't bring down your favorite places...I don't think anything could bring those down...this story is designed to take down the liberal hipster publication Houston Press.

MichaelJ
AG
quote:
The other day I was thinking about what could be a solid local story and IMO this could potentially be a BIG story. HPD supports it too by taking "donations" from the brothels and massage parlors staffed by foreign women, but I'd recommend holding off on that for a while. But a bunch of liberal hipsters who SAY that they support women and are primarily comprised of both male and feminist taking ad revenue from organized criminals/sex traffickers could potentially be a juicy one. Pick up a Houston Press and flip to the very back if anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about...ad after ad promoting it.

At the end of the day. You are making wild and bold accusations with little to no proof, aka, throwing **** against the wall and hoping it sticks. Not an uncommon media strategy but also not the best one.

You are drawing conclusions based on assumptions and that's not news. It's tmz. Maybe email this to Perez Hilton.

For now you look like a tin foil hat wearing weirdo.
Boo Weekley
quote:
quote:

At the end of the day. You are making wild and bold accusations with little to no proof, aka, throwing **** against the wall and hoping it sticks. Not an uncommon media strategy but also not the best one.

You are drawing conclusions based on assumptions and that's not news. It's tmz. Maybe email this to Perez Hilton.

You're right...these women love illegally giving HJ's and other sex favors to crusty old fat men all day long for little pay. That is what they left their continent and life back home to do. There is no Asian sex slave trade.

http://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/the-lost-girls/

quote:
For now you look like a tin foil hat wearing weirdo

Man you sex deprived beta males get MAD when handjobs and sex from trafficked women is on the line. Don't worry, nothing can kill that industry completely. You're fine.
yeahtoast
AG
Show us on the doll where Houston Press touched you:
MichaelJ
AG
You have zero proof they were tricked and sold in to sex trade. None. You're operating purely on conjecture.
Ag_07
AG
No one is saying it's ok and no one is condoning it and good on ya if you wanna make a difference, but you're going about it all wrong.

Posting ranting and raving on a public message board begging a producer to run a story is what were all laughing at you for.

I would suggest getting in touch with a charity or advocacy group and work with them on ways to join the cause, but thats just my opinion.
Texaggie7nine
The Houston Press may have shiity political stances, but their events calendar, concert info, art scene info, local music info are unmatched by any other local rag. So leave them alone.

They are a private business. Are they supposed to go track down and investigate every person that buys an add from them to see if they are doing shady stuff under the table that is never actually stated in the add?

HP provides an advertising service. Go after the places you think are breaking the law instead of a law abiding business that is just selling spaces on paper.
7nine
Boo Weekley
quote:
No one is saying it's ok and no one is condoning it and good on ya if you wanna make a difference, but you're going about it all wrong.

Posting ranting and raving on a public message board begging a producer to run a story is what were all laughing at you for.

I would suggest getting in touch with a charity or advocacy group and work with them on ways to join the cause, but thats just my opinion.
He's run with other stuff from TA. He has actually come on here seeking advice and opinions before. The local media brought down the Chicken Ranch. They can actually be very effective with this sort of thing. Much moreso than just donating to a charity. They could certainly expose the hypocritical liberal hipsters at Houston Press.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
quote:
I am for legalizing drugs and prostitution and fine with the strip clubs but don't think sex slavery is cool. If you aren't cool with forcing chinese women into a life of sex slavery you're contributing to the demise of this board? WTH is wrong with you? How is that a good or "cool" thing?

Whooaaaa. Slow down there, Francis. There are a whole lot of false presuppositions in your rant.
MichaelJ
AG
quote:
quote:

He's run with other stuff from TA. He has actually come on here seeking advice and opinions before. The local media brought down the Chicken Ranch. They can actually be very effective with this sort of thing. Much moreso than just donating to a charity. They could certainly expose the hypocritical liberal hipsters at Houston Press.

Chicken ranch. Rip

Thanks Zindler, I was deprived of a right of passage. Ya ass
MichaelJ
AG
Has it occurred to you it may be possible that some chicks like being hookers?

That a prostitute in the states is a better life in whatever hell hole they come from?
Boo Weekley
quote:
Has it occurred to you it may be possible that some chicks like being hookers?

That a prostitute in the states is a better life in whatever hell hole they come from?

Almost all women like being hookers. But that's diff than being forced or held captive in that kind of life.

Anyways, sorry to upset some of you. I'll let this thread die.
Texaggie7nine
quote:
Almost all women like being hookers.
7nine
CrossBowAg99
AG
Op needs a fifi

www.getfifi.com
Boo Weekley
quote:
Op needs a fifi

www.getfifi.com
LOL, I am blessed with a woman who likes being a hooker for free. I'd still give that thing a shot though. How'd you know about it? Takes balls to endorse a product like that, must really have helped boost your sex life.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.