Houston
Sponsored by

Commuting/carpooling cypress to greenway plaza

2,221 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 230Ag
htownaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My husband is looking to start a vanpool commuting from cypress to greenway plaza. Leave cypress about 7am and then leave work about 430. Does anyone else commute this direction and need a carpooler/vanpool?
Thanks!
CrossBowAg99
AG
I think metro runs a program to connect people together to do vanpool. http://www.ridemetro.org/Pages/StarVanpool.aspx
230Ag
AG
free bump for your time and hopefully you'll find someone.

just curious though - if you leave cypress at 7am - doesn't that put you in greenway about 8:30am? who works 8:30-4:30?
vansprinkle
AG
quote:
free bump for your time and hopefully you'll find someone.

just curious though - if you leave cypress at 7am - doesn't that put you in greenway about 8:30am? who works 8:30-4:30?

I was going to post this.

I work in Greenway and our Cypress people are usually here by 6 so they can leave by 4. Traffic sucks from 3:45 - 7+ around the galleria, and he will be driving by the galleria.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
My husband is looking to start a vanpool commuting from cypress to greenway plaza. Leave cypress about 7am and then leave work about 430. Does anyone else commute this direction and need a carpooler/vanpool?
Thanks!
Both the van driver and/or hubby should immediately get complete cardiac workups in preparation.
DamageDone
AG
quote:

Could be getting some hours out from behind the desk. To me work/life balance is more than desk/vacation time.
230Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Could be getting some hours out from behind the desk. To me work/life balance is more than desk/vacation time.

Could be.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.