Houston
Sponsored by

Where are the police

2,670 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by drumboy
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I take the Hardy North to the Woodlands everyday for work. There are usually at least 2 cops during the entire stretch but since Dallas shooting, theyre gone. Are the police going after real criminals now?
WES2006AG
AG
I highly doubt there is any correlation. Traffick enforcement guys are probably on vacation.
schmellba99
AG
3 were in Sunnyside today, I almoat never see them in the ghetto.
ccolley68
AG
Arent all cops having to go buddy system these day? Same cops in half the locations? Or twice as many cops on duty to cover the same area?
Ag_07
AG
They're still tracking down that dog treat thief.
Dan Scott
AG
Cops are back going after tax payers on their way to work.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
What were you doing in Sunnyside?

That's not a safe place for white folk these days.
schmellba99
AG
quote:

I drive through it every day. I always laugh at the "F*&K the Police Sign" painted by the large rastafarian looking black woman that has some delusional belief she is making things better.

And has it ever been a safe place for white folk?
Ducks4brkfast
AG
It's less safe right now
randy828
AG
quote:
quote:

I drive through it every day. I always laugh at the "F*&K the Police Sign" painted by the large rastafarian looking black woman that has some delusional belief she is making things better.

And has it ever been a safe place for white folk?
I remember my first job out of A&M, I worked for Tuboscope on Holmes Rd...I signed up for a volunteer thing at work and ended up going out to an elementary school in Sunnyside and would take a group of kids to either read or do some activity while the regular teacher worked one on one with some of the other kids. Wow...the teacher was hot white girl....always wondered what the heck she was doing teaching there.

I remember one afternoon we were on the second floor and I was reading to the students and one of them was by a window looking out and he started yelling, "See that guy, he's a gangsta...that guy is a gangsta"....that is some real life scary sheot these young kids were already aware of that stuff...and this is around 1994-95 time frame.
schmellba99
AG
quote:
It's less safe right now
That's why I only drive through and don't stop. Plus I can return fire if warranted.
Guitarsoup
AG
Hit their quota by the 20th, take the rest of the month off.
drumboy
AG
Plead not guilty for a speeding ticket on 59 @ Tidwell today and cop showed up today. Guess I'm responsible for keeping one off of the street.
Post removed:
by user
drumboy
AG
Nah, older black Sargeant dude.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.