Houston
Sponsored by

Wh30p August Happy Hour - Local Pour - August 10th

2,596 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Chewy
Chewy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Join Wh30p Houston at our August Happy Hour as we get ready for Aggie Football season at Local Pour! It's sponsored by Dr. Dana Howard at Memorial Park Vision! www.memorialparkvision.com

There is no pre-registration or cost to attend. Just grab a friend and show up! We'll be in the front room of Local Pour to the left right after you enter. Happy Hour specials are $1 off draft beer, glasses of wine, and liquor drinks.

We'll have a Gameday Polo and Dress courtesy of Maroon U that we'll raffle off. Two people will leave ready for the UCLA game! www.maroonu.com

Wh30p is not just for Aggies in their 30s. Anyone is welcome so if you know of someone in their late 20s who think they can't come, they're wrong! Tell them to grab their friends and come on out!

See you August 10th as we gear up to BTHO UCLA!!!!

FW Declerk
Will it be assy?
gougler08
AG
Local Pour is still open? I was over at that Kroger the other day and didn't see any signage for it
Chewy
AG
A buddy went last Thursday and said it was packed. I assume it's still open as I booked everything two weeks ago but anything can happen in the bar business without notice.

I'll verify this week.
TheWoodsAg
AG
Was there two Thursdays ago and it was packed with the usual crowd of cougs, divorcees and ******
gougler08
AG
I drove by last night and it's definitely still open, just the marquee and street signs are down for some reason
Chewy
AG
Bump for two weeks away.

Local Pour is definitely open so all good.
AMW2010
AG
Finally got invited to the 30's group being in my late 20's cause the 20's group doesn't want us no more
2ndChanceAg96
AG
Can someone point me to the Wh40p happy hour?????????
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
Bump for two weeks away.

Local Pour is definitely open so all good.
I will be there
Satellite of Love
I think that starts around 3 and last through 3:15 at your nearest old folks home, grandpa. Matlock to follow.
David_Puddy
AG
I'll see yall there....

Al Bula
AG
So which coach will be there to give an uncomfortable Chalk Talk for unmarried women?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
So which poster will be there to give an uncomfortable ferris wheel rides for unmarried women?
FIFY

you know I love me some neon-blue-ferris-wheel fingerbanging

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4c/9c/b5/4c9cb5bba7b92452f09267f839fc7406.gif

Chewy
AG
It's going down this Wednesday! Looks like there's going to be quite a few attractive single ladies so if you're an eligible bachelor you won't want to miss.

Here are the raffle items with proceeds going to the Aggie Ring Fund. Tickets are $5 for 1 and $10 for 3 so make sure to bring some cash.

If you're interested in working the check-in table shoot me a note at chewyredding at yahoo dot com. We'll need a few people in 30 minute shifts from 5:30 to 7:30.

E
AG
I just turned 30 this past weekend. Does this mean I can finally go to this event?

Or just get invited and never show up like the normal Aggie HH?
Chewy
AG
You don't have to wait until you're 30 to attend to come on out!
bedofbrass33
AG
Do folks actually mingle at these or only hang out with their clique like at Aggie HH?
AMW2010
AG
quote:
It's going down this Wednesday! Looks like there's going to be quite a few attractive single ladies so if you're an eligible bachelor you won't want to miss.

I'm just going to flat out call bs on this one, and would like proof.... But would like to be proven wrong of course!
Chewy
AG
Haven't been to an Aggie HH in forever but the Whoop events are smaller and more people come with just themselves or maybe one other friend so there's more mingling in my mind. You'll never do away with cliques but the people I know try to invite others into conversation if they look like they don't know anyone. Cliques will never be eliminated and not everyone is going to like the event but there's people aware to not be cliquish. If you're social and fine meeting new folks you'll enjoy it.

As for the females it's not gonna be wall to wall hotties but the last event had some attractive ladies and this event is shaping up to have the same. You're not gonna walk in and have a 10 fall at your feet as you're gonna have to do some work on your own.

Don't show up expecting to just stand there and have a new group of friends and an Aggie hottie want to go home with you. It doesn't work that way. Be friendly and social and you never know what might happen.
Chewy
AG
Event is obviously tonight and remember there's no cost to attend and you can just show up.

If you need an after work cocktail with some Aggies you know where to go!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.