Houston
Sponsored by

Officers killed unarmed black man in Houston?!?!?!?

8,738 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by schmellba99
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Riots in Houston when Feds clear the shooting?
In what Fantasyland do you believe that a federal investigation under this administration would clear any police shooting of a black "victim"?
All these investigations being turned over to the Feds is starting to make me concerned about the federal gov't creating a gestapo type national police system.
Bondag
AG
If he had a gun in his hand and did not put it down, you shoot him. How hard is that for the Mayor to figure out?
CDUB98
AG
quote:
If he had a gun in his hand and did not put it down, you shoot him. How hard is that for the Mayor to figure out?
But he's black. (perp)
62strat
AG
Kenneth_2003
AG
quote:
Johnson, 25, was a part of the Houston chapter of the New Black Panther party a few years ago. According to community activist Quanell X, Johnson was only a member for about 6 months. Quanell X said the group had issues with Johnson, who didn't want to follow the chain of command.
When Quanell X want's you out of his group for being too radical...

I mean...
schmellba99
AG
Video Here

Both the gas station video and the body cam video was released today.

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
Video Here

Both the gas station video and the body cam video was released today.

I watched the video and it was pretty disturbing seeing him dead with his eyes open looking into the camera
Yeah that was incredibly graphic. He didn't die right away.

Lesson: don't point a gun at the police.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:

play stupid games......
KDubAg
AG
quote:

He died pretty quick. No life in those eyes. Looked like a couple shots through the heart with the amount of blood on the ground. Bled out quick.
Al Bula
AG
The scumbag's wife is asshurt because "dey kilt him fo no reason" yet he died with his trigger in the finger.

Cry me a river.
Scruffy
AG
Can we shoot his "wife" after the fact for trying to incite riots and facilitating dam assery?
schmellba99
AG
quote:

It takes a very well placed shot to have instant death, and the vast majority of shots are not well placed.
Mr. Dubi
Pra for Houston, pray for the police.
I Am A Critic
I like how the union rep rolls up at the end telling the officers not to talk while their body cams are on and to turn them off. Not a very good way to build trust with the people they serve. If they have nothing to hide, why tell them to not talk and turn the cameras off. The police union is way too powerful and too good at hiding bad officers.
T Durden
AG
I don't think you heard that correctly.
Al Bula
AG
quote:
I like how the union rep rolls up at the end telling the officers not to talk while their body cams are on and to turn them off. Not a very good way to build trust with the people they serve. If they have nothing to hide, why tell them to not talk and turn the cameras off. The police union is way too powerful and too good at hiding bad officers.
nice straw man. There's no need to keep the body cam rolling after the incident is over.
schmellba99
AG
quote:

I dont blame them. Look at the world today - even with perfectly justified shoots or arrests, an officer and a department is likely to spend a hell of a lot of money in courts. No need to open the department up to unecessary liability over something said or done when adrenaline and shock are ruling the moment.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.