Houston
Sponsored by

Officers killed unarmed black man in Houston?!?!?!?

8,739 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by schmellba99
tylercsbn9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well at least that's what a bunch of morons were tweeting last night.

He had a gun, was walking around pointing it to the sky, and then at cops.

He got shot.

I'm sure BLM will have some spin. Hope it doesn't lead to any road blockages and typical tactics of the race agitators.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/officer-involved-shooting-leaves-one-man-dead
Al Bula
AG
Dammit, when are these idiots gonna learn to stop pointing guns at cops?

http://abc13.com/news/hpd-says-officers-shot-killed-gunman-on-houstons-south-side/1420144/
quote:
A bystander, Eric Puckett, tells abc13 it was a black man that died. He says black men in this area are targeted. Puckett said, "It's like we got a target on our back even if we innocent, it hurts. You don't even want to walk outside your house no more. But to all the young black men and young black women out there, all black people do something positive."
cry me a river, scumbag.
tylercsbn9
AG

quote:
"It's like we got a target on our back even if we innocent, it hurts. You don't even want to walk outside your house no more.
Especially when point a gun at the sky and then an officer. How rude.
Al Bula
AG
Apparently his name was Alva Braziel. A quick look at Facebook reveals this purported Houstonian has the same name.

I'm glad to see nascar has broken the color barrier

He has the same money phone as Johnny Manziel

What productive citizen doesn't smoke weed at 7AM?

T Durden
AG
Weekend wake and bake!

Hopefully every article or news story includes the note about pointing the gun at officers.
The Catfish
AG
The countdown is on until the story changes to he put the gun in the air to surrender, told the cops he loved them, and then he was brutally murdered.
cheezag03
AG
I guess QX will have to go train a new gunman after this. The Dallas shooter has a short stint with QX

When these people, not all of that color, learn to live as individuals instead of this "we the black people" then they might see this is a pretty easy country to live in compared to the rest of the world. If a white cranked up dude resists arrests and gets popped you see most people saying good riddance. They were someone's father, son, etc, but **** it they were a piece of ****. When the BR dude and this Houston guy, who are a bit on the thuggish side of things, you would think the same, but its alarming how large groups of people are upset that piece of **** non-law abiding citizens die.
Cromagnum
AG
"But the gun was unloaded".

"I was only finna poppa cap. I didnt do it yet"
SnowboardAg
AG
Certain people want to continue to test the boundaries of law enforcement. If you don't want to get killed, don't test the boundaries.
drumboy
AG
Sounds like suicide by cop....
kelkel25
The Nascar jacket has been a thing for a while. If they had a Popeye's/Nehi car they'd make a mint on them. I'm sure this young man is just misunderstood
Ag_07
AG
So was he armed or not? I'm confused
themissinglink
AG
quote:
According to police, yes.

According to twitter people who weren't at the scene but "know" what happened, no.

Thankfully, it sounds like their is a video of the confrontation from a gas station next to where it happened. Hopefully, that video comes out quickly before it escalates too far.
tremble
AG
quote:
I guess QX will have to go train a new gunman after this. The Dallas shooter has a short stint with QX

When these people, not all of that color, learn to live as individuals instead of this "we the black people" then they might see this is a pretty easy country to live in compared to the rest of the world. If a white cranked up dude resists arrests and gets popped you see most people saying good riddance. They were someone's father, son, etc, but **** it they were a piece of ****. When the BR dude and this Houston guy, who are a bit on the thuggish side of things, you would think the same, but its alarming how large groups of people are upset that piece of **** non-law abiding citizens die.
Holy ****, I hadn't read this.

The Dallas shooter was actually a member of Quanell X's Houston Black Panther Party for approximately 6 months.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/08/confirmed-dallas-shooter-member-houston-new-black-panther-party/

http://www.click2houston.com/news/report-2-officers-shot-at-dallas-protest

Johnson, 25, was a part of the Houston chapter of the New Black Panther party a few years ago. According to community activist Quanell X, Johnson was only a member for about 6 months. Quanell X said the group had issues with Johnson, who didn't want to follow the chain of command.
BQ_90
AG
quote:
quote:
According to police, yes.

According to twitter people who weren't at the scene but "know" what happened, no.

Thankfully, it sounds like their is a video of the confrontation from a gas station next to where it happened. Hopefully, that video comes out quickly before it escalates too far.
2 news just showed video, he was definetly armed, you can see him shoot in the air
jetch17
AG
Hmmm that video on the news....

Definately grainy and sped up though.
schmellba99
AG
When you side with somebody simply because they have the same skin color, religion, came from the same town, etc. anch choose to completely ignor actual actions, you are the ****ing problem.

LEO's had body cams too.
BlackGoldAg2011
AG

Googling this story led to this gem:
quote:
According to his wife, Braziel had gone outside that night because, "somebody stole his horse."

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
When you side with somebody simply because they have the same skin color, religion, came from the same town, etc. anch choose to completely ignor actual actions, you are the ****ing problem.

LEO's had body cams too.

Our Mayor needs to release this video asap.

Although it will not matter bc BLM does not deal with facts, just innuendo, intimidation & fear mongering.
Al Bula
AG
Was happy to see Turned confirmed the officers were in the right to take scumbag stoned horse whisperer out. Not sure if he believes they were in the right or if he just wants to prevent mass black rioting in Houston, but at least he said they were justified in killing someone who pointed a gun at cops.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
Braziel was a felon and was not authorized to have a weapon. Since 2000, he has faced more than a dozen criminal charges in Harris County - mostly drug possession cases but also burglary of a vehicle, resisting arrest and evading detention.

According to a statement released Saturday afternoon from Acting Houston Police Chief Martha I. Montalvo, there are "early indications" that the armed man "might have been under the influence of a narcotic, refused all officers' commands to drop his gun and instead pointed the gun at officers."
Shocking
88jrt06
AG
So, I guess Quanell's lawyer told him to STFU? This guy would be bumping SJL out the way for face time...
Anybody heard from Q10 since his ONE comment..."Uh, few years ago...6 months...chain of command issues..."?
Many roads lead back to Quanell. Did I miss any recent remarks?
HtownAg92
AG
On KHOU this morning, they led the story with "Some are outraged after Houston Police shoot and kill a black man". They left off the "unarmed", but made sure to include the person's race to keep the fires burning.

The other day, a few days after Orlando, they led off a story with "Another mass shooting, this time in Houston" to describe an incident where a thug opened fire during a fight at an apartment complex pool.

I may have to get my Chita fix exclusively off of Twitter because KHOU is reaching Click2Houston weather levels of ridiculousness.
Mucho austin
AG
He was on 740AM with Matt Patrick this morning around 7:15. Patrick said QX had not spoken to anyone about the relationship prior to his interview with Patrick.

Basically said that he was with the New Black Panthers under QX for about 6 months. He worked as a security detail. QX suspected he was suffering from PTSD and had to tell him in a few different ways that this was not Afghanistan and that he is a civilian now. Said the guy was questioning why the New Black Panthers weren't buying more ammunition or arms. QX said he recognized that he was a danger and he did not want to follow chain of command. Matt Patrick asked if QX reported his behavior to any law enforcement to which QX said "no, because nothing the guy said was advocating killing people" (I don't believe that one bit).

Will be on TV tonight with Matt Patrick doing their back and forth argue segment.
Ag_07
AG
Get ready folks.

Mayor Turner asks Feds to investigate officer-involved shooting

quote:
"Just prior to the police arriving on the scene, there are two flashes where Mr. Braziel appears to fire two shots into the air. He then raised his arms and turned in a circle," Turner said. "After the police arrive, I see Mr. Braziel step toward the police with his right arm extended toward them."

Police say Braziel ignored orders to drop the gun so they shot and killed him.

"Because tensions are running high, I strongly recommend that all available video be released as soon as possible," Turner said Monday. "To further address community concerns, I will ask the U.S. Department of Justice to review the shooting."
CDUB98
AG
EFF
cheezag03
AG
Now everything is turning into work. "Well, lets pass the buck and run it by corporate (the feds) to CYA"
TexAg91
AG
quote:
Get ready folks.

Mayor Turner asks Feds to investigate officer-involved shooting

quote:
"Just prior to the police arriving on the scene, there are two flashes where Mr. Braziel appears to fire two shots into the air. He then raised his arms and turned in a circle," Turner said. "After the police arrive, I see Mr. Braziel step toward the police with his right arm extended toward them."

Convenient that Turner left out what was in the hand of that extended arm pointing at officers.
Ag_07
AG
Think he's just talking about what he saw in the video. From the video you can't tell what (if anything) is in his hand. We can infer that it was a gun, but he's strictly talking about what he saw.

For the record I have nothing wrong with what Turner says, but to say it all then turn around and go 'Oh BTW we're having the fed investigate' is ruhtarded.

Knowing that the cops are most likely justified in their actions and still having the feds investigate is a horrible course of action.
TexAg91
AG
Fair enough.
m-walker
AG
Riots in Houston when Feds clear the shooting?
Diggity
AG
quote:
Riots on the streets of Miami
Whoa, riots on the streets of Chicago
On the streets of Long Beach
In San Francisco
Riots on the streets of Kansas City
Tuskaloosa, Alabama
Cleveland, Ohio
Fountain Valley, Paramount, Victorville
Eugene, Oregon
Eureka, California
Hesperia
Santa Barbara
Winnemucca, Nevada
Phoenix, Arizona
San Diego
Lakeland, Florida
****in' 29 Palms
looks like we're safe
CDUB98
AG
You really don't see riots in Texas. Gee, I wonder what is different between Texas and the libtard strongholds......
schmellba99
AG
quote:
Now everything is turning into work. "Well, lets pass the buck and run it by corporate (the feds) to CYA"

The scary part is that localities and states are cedeing power to the feds when they do this. Gives strength to the idea of a federal police force, which is fuggin terrifying.
HtownAg92
AG
quote:
Riots in Houston when Feds clear the shooting?
In what Fantasyland do you believe that a federal investigation under this administration would clear any police shooting of a black "victim"?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.