Houston
Sponsored by

Art Rascon-channel 13

12,020 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Marvin_Zindler
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone else find him hard to watch? I literally can't stand him on the news. He reminds me of Ron Burgandy. Constantly filling in everything said with his own little opinions in between everyone talking.
jetch17
AG
Art is a schlong. The bane of my late afternoon existence when live at 5 comes on after work
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
People under 70 watch local television news still?
dreyOO
I thought every newsman on these days had to inject their own little slanted opinion when presenting the news. Did I miss something?
agproducer
AG
Thanks for watching my show.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
People under 70 watch local television news still?

I think you've been on this board enough to know why we watch.
AustinCountyAg
quote:
I thought every newsman on these days had to inject their own little slanted opinion when presenting the news. Did I miss something?

Maybe "opinions" wasn't the right word. Maybe I should've said he always has to make comments in between every sentence. He comes off as thinking he's a great anchorman, I tend to think he's the worst in houston

suburban cowboy
AG
Random, but is it true that Channel 2 doesn't let the women anchors have backs on their seats so they are forced to sit upright and show off their tits?
Al Bula
AG
He is a sanctimonious SOB...
jetch17
AG
quote:

You're welcome, but man Art needs to tighten up

Otherwise kick him off for a new hottie since y'all are cleaning house over there at 13
Texas A&M
quote:
He is a sanctimonious SOB...
He's this and then some. I've heard him speak at his church. He's so full of himself all he can do is talk about his reporter 'war stories'. His son is just like him.
jetch17
AG
He just can't read off a simple TelePrompter... Stumbles McGillicutty
aTm2004
AG
Ron Trevino's face angers me. Every time I see it I want to punch it. I have no clue why I have this reaction to his face, but I do.
MelvinUdall
quote:

You're posts are lucid for someone that has been drinking for 12 hours.
agproducer
AG
I'm surprised y'all don't often hear me yelling from the control room. I'm yelling for him just to read the prompter. That show is so tight timewise, I don't have time for the extracurricular stuff.
jetch17
AG
quote:
quote:

You're posts are lucid for someone that has been drinking for 12 hours.
MelvinUdall
quote:
I'm surprised y'all don't often hear me yelling from the control room. I'm yelling for him just to read the prompter. That show is so tight timewise, I don't have time for the extracurricular stuff.

Have you ever yelled from the control room, "F*** IT JUST DO IT LIVE, F*** DO IT LIVE!"
agproducer
AG
I love the, "We'll do it live!"
Mr. McGibblets
AG
quote:
I love the, "We'll do it live!"

You can do me live....wait wut
sts7049
AG
it's because he's smug about the hotties he gets to work with.
The Milkman
AG
quote:

And according to Instagram he's always out partying with them too.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:

And according to Instagram he's always out partying with them too.

You don't need Instagram for that. Just look at his DWI.
RK
AG
art thrives on fear-mongering, hyperbole, and over-dramatization. he's unwatchable.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
If only there was a thread we could point agproducer to that would show him the type of anchors the masses want.
95_Aggie
AG
Art Rascon and Melanie Lawson together is a trainwreck
El Mero Guero
Unless there's a major flood or hurricane or you're a horny little boy without cable, why on earth would anyone watch local news? And if young horny boy without cable, why not tune into the Spanish channels?
Coog97
quote:
You're producing LAF now? When did that happen?
95_Aggie
AG
quote:
Unless there's a major flood or hurricane or you're a horny little boy without cable, why on earth would anyone watch local news?
Why do you care what other people do?
agproducer
AG
About two months now. I've a lot to chat with you about Coog. We need to catch up soon.
Coog97
quote:
About two months now. I've a lot to chat with you about Coog. We need to catch up soon.
Will do, man! Give me a buzz when you get done tomorrow or Friday!
aTm2004
AG
quote:
Unless there's a major flood or hurricane or you're a horny little boy without cable, why on earth would anyone watch local news? And if young horny boy without cable, why not tune into the Spanish channels?

To get an idea of what's going on around Houston or whatever major market you're around? I mean, CNN is plugged into what's going on in the tine.
Waltonloads08
AG
For some reason I really enjoy picturing someone yelling in Art's earpiece to shut the f up and read the gd teleprompter.
El Mero Guero
quote:
quote:

To get an idea of what's going on around Houston or whatever major market you're around? I mean, CNN is plugged into what's going on in the tine.
I feel like Texags and other sources are much better for this. I hardly ever watch the evening local news and I don't feel like I'm less connected to my city or that I'm missing out. Sometimes it just happens to be on when I'm passing through the room and it's the same old dark and depressing sh** again and again...deadly car crashes, murder on the northside, murder on the southside...
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I feel like Texags and other sources are much better for this. I hardly ever watch the evening local news and I don't feel like I'm less connected to my city or that I'm missing out. Sometimes it just happens to be on when I'm passing through the room and it's the same old dark and depressing sh** again and again...deadly car crashes, murder on the northside, murder on the southside...
Exactly. If they had watched the local news, they'd know not to be in those areas!
78_Pacecar
AG
quote:
For some reason I really enjoy picturing someone yelling in Art's earpiece to shut the f up and read the gd teleprompter.
This makes me laugh
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.