Houston
Sponsored by

FS: Leather Sectional Couch

1,789 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 230Ag
CustomMadeSuit10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Also posted on the Classifieds forum...

Posting this for my sister (also an Ag C/O '14). For sale is this bonded leather sectional couch. Would make a great starter couch for recent grad. Couch has some signs of wear. Very comfortable. Located inside 610 Loop in Houston.

https://houston.craigslist.org/fuo/5600809014.html
jetch17
Al Bula
AG
Hosting a pic of the couch but def not a sectional

chiken
AG
quote:
Couch has some signs of wear. Very comfortable.
Can you describe the wear? Were you responsible for said wear on said couch? Is that how you know how comfortable it is? If I had 69 people using it, how comfortable would it be? What about people using wheelbarrows? Will it accommodate?
StillNotAnAggie
Please post pics of your sister on the couch so we can see the size. Also if you could include her measurements so we have a point of reference that would be great.
Ag_07
AG
Bonded...I can get into that kinda stuff, but need Rule 1 on the sister before committing to anything.
CustomMadeSuit10
AG
quote:
Can you describe the wear? Were you responsible for said wear on said couch? Is that how you know how comfortable it is? If I had 69 people using it, how comfortable would it be? What about people using wheelbarrows? Will it accommodate?

The wear is on the left side of the couch where it sticks out. The material is a bit worn down. Had friends visit a while back and after they left the wear appeared. I know it's comfortable from endless nights of Netflix and chilling on said couch. In a sample of 69 people using it, it would probably be rated as a 96 comfort-ability rating. Since this couch is inside the loop, we city slickers are unfamiliar with the term "wheelbarrows" and can, therefore, provide no comment at this time.

Alas, my sister works for some company called Langley. No pictures are available.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
No pictures are available.

Unless she is a sasquatch, chupachabra, loch ness, or yeti you're a GD liar.
CustomMadeSuit10
CrossBowAg99
AG
WTF is Langley? Is she CIA?
DustysLineup
AG
quote:
WTF is Langley? Is she CIA?
I almost posted that same question.
Bondag
AG
The description mentioned matching throw pillows. Do you have a picture of those?

CustomMadeSuit10
AG
Bondag - I asked my sister and she indicated the pillows are the ones in the picture
230Ag
AG
how many times would you say the couch has been used for sechs? 1-10, 10-20, or 100-200?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.