Houston
Sponsored by

Outdoor Kitchen Recommendations - Katy

1,755 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieSam02
RC II
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I'm sure this has been asked before but couldn't find it using the search function.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a company that does quality outdoor summer kitchen builds in the Katy area (Cinco Ranch)? I'm looking to lay a little extra concrete to expand an existing slab, then put in a stone/granite kitchen with sink, gas grill, fridge, etc... My house is pre-plumbed for gas and hot/cold water. Not wanting to go cheap as I plan on living here a long time and want stuff that will last (but not building the Taj Mahal either!). Going pretty standard I presume.

Also, any ideas on 'must-haves' for the build-out would be appreciated! Don't want to not put in something I will regret passing on later.

Thanks in advance.
AgCPA95
AG
We had Texas Custom Patios do our new porch and outdoor kitchen and were very happy with the end result. Had 2 friends also use them and they are very happy as well. Our's we was large project and we were comfortable with taking this on especially on the design as some guys were just not very sophisticated in their approach. Our PM was Steven Schell. I will see if have some pictures handy.

Texas Custom Patios
Buck O Five
AG
Sahara Construction and Custom Pools do solid work.

http://saharaconstruction.net/

Chris is the owner and is personally involved in every job they do.
txaggie02
AG
We had an outdoor patio and kitchen built a couple years ago at our home in Katy. Ours was more of a bid project, as we basically designed it and then had 4-5 companies bid on building what we wanted. Texas Custom Patios bid on ours but was 15-20% high. We didn't take the low bid, but chose a contractor that we had direct family/friend references for and which we really felt would work out best for us on customer service. That ended up being Living Improvements out of Stafford. We could not be happier with the final product. We changed a lot of things throughout the process and felt they offered extremely fair change overs, where most companies take you to the cleaners on that stuff. Communications was also very good. See below.

http://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2497675
RC II
S
Awesome, guys. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

I think I will do gas grill, sink, and beer fridge. Am I missing anything I should have? I'm debating on an electric smoker, maybe a stove top to heat up bbq beans, etc....
HtownAg92
AG
I would go with a side burner.

If you are thinking big - wood burning pizza oven.

cruzdoggie
AG
I would check out Increte of Houston as well.
Buck O Five
AG
A tv cabinet to watch the game while you grill is a good addition.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
A fireplace
Aggielandma12
AG
that's would I would get.

Vgrainger
AG
We'd be happy to help out a fellow Aggie. Give us a call and we can come out and take a look at your space and help you do some brainstorming and provide a free estimate.

Thanks,
Vince Grainger
Class of 2008
Envision Renovations
832-528-2873

RC II
S
Thank you everyone. Great stuff.
AggieSam02
AG
RC, I shot you a pm the other day. Let me know if you want us to come out. Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.