Houston
Sponsored by

Biebs isn't thoed

3,716 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MathNewman06
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is just incredible.
quote:
"Unfortunately, for Bieber he was clearly a novice because as he attempted to chug his beverage through the beer-bong," the lawsuit reads, "he miscalculated the amount of beer he could intake and beer spilled all over himself, his clothes, and on his face."

Morgan had finished recording the failed chugging attempt on SnapChat when Bieber reached for his phone and smashed it, the lawsuit states.

"Before Morgan could say anything else, Bieber smashed Morgan's telephone into pieces and had his security detail toss Morgan out of the area where Bieber was located," according to the lawsuit.

Dude is now suing Bieber for $75K over a smashed phone.

And I thought Cle was above beer bongs.
Diggity
AG
too bad Johnny doesn't have the same presence of mind when people record his misdeeds.

Reminds me of the Godfather.
Ag_07
AG
I imagine Johnny can beer bong with the best of em so he wants that shlt out everywhere.
Original_NoOlives
AG
1. would seek way more than $75k from that Canuck
2. Cle girls 8===>
IrishTxAggie
AG
Been to that place once. One too many times for me. Nothing but *******s and bottle *****s there.
El Mero Guero
Went a few weekends ago when wife was out of town and I wanted to get rowdy with younger bro. Was a diff world. Never realized there were so many young mega millionaires in the tine. Talent was top notch though. The vast majority of patrons probably think the following is clever and deep:

LoVe LiK U nEvR bEEn hUrT aNd DaNCe LiK nO OneZ WatChInG
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
cle
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
It occurred to me recently, upon seeing a smoking hot girl who probably works bottle service stop off at the Valero around 1AM, that my bar-going ways have gotten so middle-aged that I really have no idea where the cool kids go anymore. Not feeling eager to go check out Cle, though.
Diggity
AG
Just ask her to help you move stuff into your van and you'll be fine.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Let's just meet up at Han's Bier Haus and make fun of all the hipsters.
Token
AG
i was actually at cle bieber night and somehow ended up towards the front right next to bieber/post malone/Odell Beckham's table. Bieber loves to party. Great night and the talent at Cle is second to none
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Or make fun of Token for always having a story about partying with or near whatever celeb teenage chicks are into at the moment.
IrishTxAggie
AG
If I'm going to pay $10 for a beer, I at least want it to be a limited edition and be about 9%+ alcohol. **** Cle and their $10 domestics.
Tom Hagen
AG
quote:
If I'm going to pay $10 for a beer, I at least want the titties of a 21 yo jiggling in my face.

FIFY
AlaskanAg99
AG
Biebs should stick to what he's good at: buttchugging.
Token
AG
quote:
quote:
Or make fun of Token for always having a story about partying with or near whatever celeb teenage chicks are into at the moment.
i have plenty of photos on my camera to prove it if you want them, Harold
RK
AG
taking camera phone pics of bieber at a bar might be gayer than anything RTT has ever done.
yeahtoast
AG
Why would we want pictures of you valet-ing your Scion in midtown?
Token
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I just remembered I'm friends with you on Facebook. Nice stocking pics, though I'm disappointed you didn't go for the total cheese selfie with Biebs like 20 feet behind your head.
Token
AG
Ive never taken a selfie on my phone so wouldn't happen
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
taking camera phone pics of bieber at a bar might be gayer than anything RTT has ever done.
MathNewman06
AG
quote:
Ive never taken a selfie on my phone so wouldn't happen

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.