Houston
Sponsored by

Look who's running for Sheila Jackson Lee's spot

3,333 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Mucho austin
Waltonloads08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A republican black female business owner (and aggie)

http://bartleyforcongress.nationbuilder.com

anyone know anything about her?
CDUB98
AG
Too intelligent to win.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
I can tell you without even knowing a thing about her that she is infinitely more qualified than the Asshat that is SheJack.

And the pictures scrolling on her website of SheJack signs on crappy buildings and next to sleeping homeless people are great.
MelvinUdall
Not gonna happen, no one beats the crown weave in her district.
Post removed:
by user
themissinglink
AG
She's an impressive candidate, but my guess is there is no way SheJack loses. Its a heavy democratic district. I like that's she's an aggie.
El Mero Guero
BMX Bandit
quote:
She's an impressive candidate, but my guess is there is no way SheJack loses. Its a heavy democratic district. I like that's she's an aggie.
thats not a tough guess to make.

any democrat in that district will win in a landslide over any republican.

aTm2004
AG
She's not racist enough to win.
Betoisafurry
Got my vote
inch05
AG
Ancestor of Mathew Gaines the founder of TAMU? That's awesome! All the best to her!
Satellite of Love
Good luck to her!
Ryan the Temp
AG
Republicans can only thank themselves for keeping SJL in office.

Gerrymandering FTW!
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:

Good Lord, spend the $20 on an actual domain name instead of putting NationBuilder out there. That's a ridiculous amateur mistake. It also takes a LOT of talent to make a NationBuilder template look that awful.
MrMiyAggie
AG
Why don't you help her out Ryan-San?
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
She doesn't need anyone's help. That election was over in the primary.

Besides, I have better things to do with my time. I'm traveling almost half of May and June.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
quote:
Ancestor of Mathew Gaines the founder of TAMU? That's awesome! All the best to her!

Yeah, he's the one they want to replace Sully's statue with.
CrossBowAg99
AG
quote:
quote:

Besides, I have better things to do with my time. I'm traveling almost half of May and June.

New mayor...

Travel to burn vacation?
BMX Bandit
quote:

Why would he help her?
sts7049
AG
quote:
quote:

Good Lord, spend the $20 on an actual domain name instead of putting NationBuilder out there. That's a ridiculous amateur mistake. It also takes a LOT of talent to make a NationBuilder template look that awful.
i thought the same thing
The Original AG 76
AG
quote:
Republicans can only thank themselves for keeping SJL in office.

Gerrymandering FTW!
No its called the Voting Right Act. It is LAW that minority districts MUST be protected. That buffoon's fiefdom HAS to be redrawn every cycle in order to KEEP her in office. If too many whites move into her dist then the lines have to be drawn to take them out and replace them with more of her kind.
It the damn law.

BTW..Its also the reason that your beloved CoH can not annex any more of the white burbs. The DoJ will block ANY dilution of minority voting levels in the city. Clear Lake and Kingwood juts barely made muster since the city ( correctly) was able to show that the white voters in those areas could not make any significant impact of city elections. But its doubtful that any more will be allowed.
The Original AG 76
AG
AND..as stated above she has absolutely NO CHANCE. It is usually harmful when R candidates run in these districts. A hard and well financed run against something like Shejac only encourages and energizes her minions and bolsters the D turnout in her areas. This actually hurts our cause in the down ballot races as her drone do exactly as they are instructed and votes straight D.
The dims are much better at party discipline than we are. You seldom , if ever, see a credible D run against a strong R office holder. They know that they don't want to have the supporters of a Sen Bettencourt or Congressman Poe to get all energized. They may have a name on the ballot but those guys get no support from the party and usually are just clowns looking to get some name ID.

One of the ( many) beefs I had with Woodfill when he ran the party was his foolishness of , every 2 years, we would see Jarred get all worked up over the latest " We are going to take out Shelia" candidate, regurgitate insane numbers showing it possible and then encourage everyone to help out ( fill in the Blank) and dispatch needed elsewhere volunteers and money into hopeless useless cause.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

New mayor...

Travel to burn vacation?
I have eight weeks of vacation and I'm close to use-it-or-lose-it territory. I'm spending 8 days in France this month to see Normandy for vacation and I'm spending a couple of weeks in June to move my parents out of California.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
One of the ( many) beefs I had with Woodfill when he ran the party was his foolishness of , every 2 years, we would see Jarred get all worked up over the latest " We are going to take out Shelia" candidate, regurgitate insane numbers showing it possible and then encourage everyone to help out ( fill in the Blank) and dispatch needed elsewhere volunteers and money into hopeless useless cause.
Do you at least feel better when you see who runs against Culberson and Poe? Remember Lissa Squiers? She told me if she lost a write-in campaign against Culberson then she was going to shave her head and go live in the forest somewhere.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
Too intelligent to win.

You sure about that?

quote:
Shortly after the birth of her fourth child, the small business owner discovered her children suffered from serious mental illnesses.

Not making light of mental illness, but how the fack does it take you until your 4th child to realize they have serious mental illnesses?

BMX Bandit
It depends on the mental illness.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

New mayor...

Travel to burn vacation?
I have eight weeks of vacation and I'm close to use-it-or-lose-it territory. I'm spending 8 days in France this month to see Normandy for vacation and I'm spending a couple of weeks in June to move my parents out of California.

Moving back to Texas? Are they leaving the California politics there?
The Original AG 76
AG
quote:
quote:
Do you at least feel better when you see who runs against Culberson and Poe? Remember Lissa Squiers? She told me if she lost a write-in campaign against Culberson then she was going to shave her head and go live in the forest somewhere.
Yep. And if you notice , Ole Jerry B and co didn't give her or any idiot like " Sam Tejas" the time of day nor ANY party resources. The dims run a much better organization and seems to keep their infighting in the privacy of the toilet ( no pun intended its supposed to be an old French saying).
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

New mayor...

Travel to burn vacation?

Moving back to Texas? Are they leaving the California politics there?
Moving to Washington to live with my sister and her family. I'm the only one in the family living in Texas.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
The dims run a much better organization and seems to keep their infighting in the privacy of the toilet ( no pun intended its supposed to be an old French saying).
I suppose it's all relative/grass is greener, but I got a good chuckle out of this.
aTm2004
AG
We don't agree on everything, but there are some things. Instill that in them.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
My Republican parents going to live with my Bernie-loving sister. My dad will probably be glad he has dementia.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:
My Republican parents going to live with my Bernie-loving sister. My dad will probably be glad he has dementia.

How much are you going to milk out of your sister during this? It's what Bernie would want.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

How much are you going to milk out of your sister during this? It's what Bernie would want.
I'm paying for the move.
aTm2004
AG
Figured.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.